my heart beat

Neel was shocked to see avni was fainted. Neel taped avni's cheeks , his eyes started to run out tears..." Avni get up , what happened to you.....please get up avni.." with a shivering hands, Neel took avni in his arms and went to hospital

Neel is walking here and there at hospital's corridor. Doctor came out and said she is fine now, and said "Neel, come to my cabin. Some test should be taken for avni" doctor said."Doctor, can I see avni now, please doctor , I have to see avni once then I will meet you at your cabin" Neel said with a shivering tone."Yes, you can meet her" doctor said and went.

Neel went into the room where avni was admitted . His eyes was still running out off tears. He holded avni's hand tightly and rubbed with his chin " avni get up , are you ok....." He said by crying....Avni opened her eyes slowly, "Neel why are you crying....don't worry I am fine.." she said and wiped Neel's eyes.

She got up slowly, sat on the bed and said "I will never leave you alone Neel". " I know avni...doctor said me to meet her at her cabin, take rest avni. I will meet her and come back to you...." Neel said to avni and went.

He went to doctor's cabin, she gave a list of test and said"these are the tests avni should take". Neel asked "doctor is there any problem????". "I can say any thing after the test results, so make it quick"doctor said.

The results came.They both went to doctor's cabin . Neel gave the results to the doctor. Doctor said them to sit on the chair. " I Don't know how to start it......but as a doctor this is my duty" doctor said with a slow and flawless voice.They both couldn't understand any thing. " What happened doctor is there any problem. Is avni need to put an injection..."Neel said to make fun of avni."Shout up neel..."avni pinched neel.They both laughed.

Doctor said " I am sorry.... Avni has lung cancer" . These words kicked the smile out off there face.They both stoped laughing."What!!" Neel asked...."yes it's true" doctor said....
Neel turned towards avni.....she was stunned, a drop of tear came from her eyes and fall on Neel's hand. Neel asked " Is there any treatment for this doctor". "Yess...there is a treatment, and the treatment should be started with in one month. And we should get a donor soon or else it may creat a critical situation. And we can't give you 100% assurance that , avni will get well. If this treatment will get late, then avni may even die, because avni's blood group is very rare....it will be hard to find a donor, so make it quick and we will too search for the donor..."

Hearing this avni was totally broken. Neel tried to convince avni . But she ran out from the hospital. Neel followed her. She ran away to a beach side, fall on the ground and was crying. Neel saw avni, ran towards her, he didn't spoke any thing just gave her a tight hug and tapped her head . After some time Neel convinced her " don't worry avni nothing will happen to , I am there for you avni...."

Avni stood up, wiped her eyes....and booldly said "I love you Neel". Neel was shocked, "Yes Neel I like you very much......I love you since my childhood....and many times I tried to confess my love to you, but I couldn't....and I think, I think I can't dump my love any more..." Avni said by crying.... Neel didn't said any thing ,he took avni to home.

She was still stunned and was crying. "Don't worry avni every thing will be all right.....I am there...for you" Neel said and hold avni's shoulder and made her sit on the bed. "Sleep avni...."Neel said and switch off the light and turned to go out. Avni hold Neel's hand and stoped him "please Neel will you do a favor form me...???" Avni asked "yes sure avni, tell me what do you want??" Neel asked. " Will you let me to lean on your chest...???please Neel this is my biggest wish...." Avni requested to Neel . Neel sat near avni and made her to lean on his chest....avni heard Neel's heart beat silently.

Morning, when avni got up...Neel was not there. She got upset....started to search Neel...he was not at home she continuesly called Neel, but she couldn't reach him....

After some time, Neel came to home. Avni ran and hugged Neel...and said "where did you go Neel ,I was tensed about you....". "Avni pack up your dresses..." Neel said. Avni was shocked and asked " for what Neel , where we are going....we have to be here for treatment...right??" "We will come before that avni....Get ready...." "Ok Neel but where we are going...??"." That's surprice" Neel said and went...

*********

Hello guys how was this part...

Sorry guyss I couldn't complete the story in 2 parts....So there will be 3rd part too....

Please adjust with me...