Monday August 19

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing today?? Yeah I know school sucks but you know School is stressing me out once in a while but im back with more of this story!! Since ive been gone for a month might as well make this story long so that it will be easy. Anyways! Enjoy this story!! And Ill update whenever I'm done with homework. just know since school is stressing me out please wait. This story may take a long time to finish this entire book! But School hates me and Im a bit sick today so Ill try and make this goos enough for you! If you see misspelled words or it doesnt make sense yeah thats my mind! Anways hope you guys enjoy this! And lets have an amazing school years (those who are in school)

Kokichi was walking down the hallway and bumped into Shuichi. He slowly looked up and saw that Shuichi was slowly looking at him with a smirk. "Poor kitten don't tell me you were daydreaming about me" Shuichi said smiling

Kokichi Sighed and looked at him. "No i wasn't. And beside who would daydreamed about an annoying boy in school."

Shuichi did a dramatic gasped and held his chest "That really really hurt" he then pushed Kokichi On the floor. "Watch your mouth or else ill cut it off" he then left walking out of school and went to the back. That's where he and his group is always hangs out at.

Rantaro witness the pushed but he was scared to even go there. So he waited for Shuichi to leave so he could run over and help Kokichi up. "Hey you okay?"

Kokichi nods and sighed "yeah. How come you always hide from him?"

Rantaro jumped and rubbed his back of his neck. "What do you mean I dont always hide from him!"

Kokichi looked at him and smiles a bit. "Dont try to hide it. I always see you behind something when he comes around" he then walked away, going to class.

Rantaro gasped, "hey!! Wait for me!!" He then ran after him and smiles. "Whoever there is a rotten egg!"

Kokichi laughs a bit "what are you? A kid?"

Rantaro smiles "maybee!"

Kokichi smiles "welp bye!!" He then left to go to class getting a head start.

"Hey that aint fair!!" He ran after Kokichi.

Kokichi could not believe that a boy can change his life with just talking to him. He doesn't regret that day at all. Kokichi then bumped into a teacher and rantaro bumped behind Kokichi

"Hey why you stop?" Rantaro then looked up and saw the teacher, "uhhh hiiii!!"

Teacher looked down at them. "What were you guys doing?"

Kokichi and Rantaro were both trying not to laugh. "Umm running down the hall"

Teacher kept looking at them. "And what were you two doing"

"Running down the hall" they both said.

The teacher sighed and looked at them. "Listen, ill let you off the hook but dont run or youll hurt yourself!"

Kokichi and Rantaro nodded and walked to their classes and laughed a bit.

When they were done with all those classes they decided to go to the park before heading home . Kokichi sighed and walked around the park and then saw Shuichi and Kaede. (I love how you guys all attck Kaede xD)

Kaede notices him staring and walked over "you have a problem?!"

Kokichi tsk "yeah with you always coming here and ruining the fun out of everything"

Kaede growled and pushed Kokichi onto the floor. Rantaro quickly went over and went in front of them "hey! How are you guys!?" He was trying to ignore the fact Kokichi got pushed.

Kaede growled "its you. Suprise your friends with this loser boy" she said looking at Kokichi.

Shuichi went over and smiles "baby dont be mean or else you and I wont be able to last long" he said without no hesitate.

Kaede looked at him "what do you mean?!"

Shuichi smiles "ohh nothing!" He then looked at them "so why are you guys here hmm?"

Kokichi looked at him, "well you see, we here to have fun not cause drama so you can take your slutty girlfriend and your nasty ass out of here." Kokichi said.

Shuichi smirks and kneel down "watch what you say or else" he then got up and walked home with kaede (vote for this chapter if i should make a extra of Kokichi, rantaro, and shuichi having a threesome xD)

Kokichi tsk and got up.

Rantaro looked at him and smiles "come on wanna go on the swing??"

Kokichi shook his head "i have to go home because my dad wants ne home early for some reason"

Rantaro frowned then smiles "okay!! Have fun!!"

Kokichi nods and waved bye then walked home. Kokichi wonders whats his dad want

When he got home he slowly opened the door and yelled "im home!"

Kokichi dad, Kyle (idk Kokichi dad name so i just chose a random name), looked at him and smiles nervously. "Sit down we need to talk about something.. ^^"

Oh oh whats gonna happen?? I hope it isnt mean or sad.. Anyways no trigger in the next chapter xD have fun!