Hanging Out

*warning this chapter is mostly an abusive one at the first part. so if you dont like im sorryy*

It was the weekend and mostly all of Kokichi friends were all busy. And it was the days where he goes back to see his mother.

When he got there, Kokichi just went to his bedroom and sighed as he sat in bed not knowing what to do. He then thought "hmm maybe I can just do the same thing. Read books and do chores." He slowly got up went downstairs where his mother was at. She was drunk and mostly yelling at his sister, Kari, who was his youngest sister and is 10 years old, for drawing on the wall.

At first his mother wasn't like that. She was kind and innocent when his father was still in there life. But ever since his parents got a divorce, his mother started to drink and go out more making Kokichi take care of his younger sister alone.

He quickly got in front of his mother and slowly looked up at her "Don't you dare lay another finger on her" he may not look like it but he cares for his sister a lot. He doesn't want her hurt.

His mother quickly slapped him making Kokichi fall onto the floor. "You shut up! You little b**ch!"

Kokichi actually didnt care of the pain. He was actually used to it already. He slowly got up and took Kari in her room and slowly sighed. "Im sorry for mother... She acting so stupid right now." He then sit with her and grabbed the basket of toys that he brought for her and layed it on the ground and played with her to past time.

A few minutes later, rantaro started to walked over to Kokichi house so that he could hang with him. He slowly went to Kokichi house and went to knock.

*knock knock knock*

He waited for a while until Kokichi Mom opened the door. "what do you want? If you want food then I dont have any."

"No mam, Im here to hang out with Kokichi! Is he here?"

"Yeah he here. Wait here" She then slammed the door on his face and he started to wait.

"Hey!! Your friends is here!!" His mom yelled

Kokichi sighed and walked downstairs and went to see who was it. He then opened the door and saw Rantaro. "hey, whats up?"

"Hey! I was wondering if you want to hang!!"

He then looked back at his sister and she started to smile and nodded telling him she will be okay. He then looked back at Rantaro and said, "yeah sure but can I bring my sister? I dont want her to be alone with my mom."

"Did your mom do something?" Rantaro asked in confusion.

Kokichi shooked his head lying. "Its mostly family problems."

Rantaro smiled, "of course!! There a park nearby so we can go there!"

Kokichi nodded smiling. "Okay" He then went to put his shoes on but also his sister and carried her to the park Rantaro was talking abt. He then put his sister down and she started to ran to the slides and slid down "WEEE!!" She said smiling.

Kokichi smiled, He never saw his sister smile for a very long time.

Rantaro then took Kokichi to the swings and smiles "Lets swing and talk so we can know more about each other while we wait for your sister!"

Kokichi smiled and nodded. They started to talk for hours. They talked about their favorite food, pets, hobbies, and a lot more.

When it was about to be night time, Rantaro and Kokichi was walking home while Kokichi held Kari hand. When he was at his front door he smiled and waved at Rantaro, "Thank you for today ^^"

Rantaro smiles and nodded "Your welcome! Wanna hang tomorrow??"

Kokichi smiled "Yeah ^^"

He slowly watch as Rantaro jumped up and down. "Okay see you tomorrow!" He then left to go to his house as Kokichi takes Kari inside where his mom was sleeping on the couch with a lot of beer on the living room table. He make Kari and his dinner and eat.

After dinner he took Kari to bed and told her goodnight as he went back downstairs and cleaned up his mom messed. He slowly put a blanket on top of her and slowly turn off all the lights and went upstairs and went to his bedroom laying down. He yawned and slowly closes his eyes drifting off to sleep as well.

hey everyone!! So just a little warning i Have school on Monday so I might not update fast but I will makes sure this story keeps going! SO hope you enjoyed it!! Bye bye ^^