day 7

poland's pov

i cracked my back and stretched my wings out. today's my last day of work, and i'm anticipating it to be the hardest. i turned the tv on, crossing my legs. if im gona die i at least want to watch bad reality tv first.. i scrolled through a few things to find what i wanted. a movie that featured people going insane and hallucinating that they're part of a circus, a weird cartoon that made me crave buttered spaghetti, and a news report about how finland's depression rates are going up. and then i found it, my true loves, the real housewives. and then someone called me. fuck whoever interrupts my binging.

"hey, poland. germany's inviting us all out to a coffee so we can talk about something related to work. except italy, i dont know about him but im not gona question it."
japan.
"oh uh- sure, i'll go. do you know why?"
"no clue. bye."
what a pleasant conversation. wowie do i love socializing.

i've been to this coffee shop before so im not as worried about the employees looking at me the wrong way. but whatever, i can deal with this. dixie waved me over. "hey, warsaw. we're fucked." what. "what a vulgar way to say that we're all fired." japan retorted, rolling his eyes. "what do you guys mean~?" phil complained, grabbing and shaking japan's arm. "tell me~!" she whined. germany sighed in defeat. "all of you order something so we don't talk on empty stomaches and instead on caffeine induced rage." sounds fine by me.

"ok, so yes. what csa and japan are saying is true. all of you are being let off. however, it's not what you think. you see, the building started burning sometime between the time that csa comes in and her break. i'm not blaming anyone, we didn't know until half the building was lit. so basically, i don't have enough money to pay for the repairs and the only thing we can do is shut down. it's fine though, i guess. i'm sure you can all find work elsewhere, right? i'll give you your final paychecks and then we'll be done."

AMERICA. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO.

-
i'm guessing you can see why i didn't want to only update once this week. anyway, sorry this chapter is so short, but i think it's pretty self explanatory why it is. i enjoy my characters' suffering :)

have fun waiting for two days <3,
-aut

369 words