Hyun-Joong (SS501)

Author's POV

You walked quickly down the busy street, heading for the coffee shop around the corner. You looked both ways before crossing the road.

You walk to your usual seat and sit down. You then felt a presence next to you. You look up to see the reason why you smile everyday, the reason why you even bother waking up in the morning, and the love of your life.......Kim HyunJoong..

"Annyeonghaseyo ______-ssi. The usual?" You nodded. You were so stunned at how he looked, you couldn't even say a word. He went to the kitchen and told the chef that you were here. He then came through the doors with your french vanilla coffee, with just a hint of hazelnut in it. Next to it was your usual apple turnover, with strips of honey running over it, just the way you liked it.

"Here you go _____-ssi! Enjoy!" He bent down and put your order on the table. All you wanted was to have him turn his head towards you and kiss your lips slowly. But, of course that could never happen due to the fact that he only saw you as a friend, at most.

"Kamsahabnida" You bowed your head as he smiled. He walked away, but what you didn't know was that he liked you more than you could ever know. That, he, just wanted to claim you as his.

Hyun-Joong POV

Why does she have to be so cute? It kills me to see her everyday. What am i going to do?!

"Yah, HyunJoong!" I heard my boss call me.

"Ne?" I walked over to him. I stole a quick glance at ____ before I went to go talk to him.

"When are you going to confess" Inferring to ____.

"Wae? Its not like she feels the same way..." I answered. I watched ____ get up and put her trash away. I admired her beautiful face and the way her long brown hair tied in a ponytail swayed back and forth.

"Hey! ____-ah! Can you come here juseyo?" My boss called her over to where we were standing. She obediently came.

What do I do?! Act cool, Hyun Joong.

I leaned against the counter and put my elbow on the table.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. Did you need s-something?" Awh, she is stuttering! How cute!

Authors POV

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. Did you need s-something?" You asked. You saw Hyun-Joong stare at you, which caused you to become a mess.

"Ne, Hyun-Joong said he feels lonely while going to school. Do you mind to accompany him?" He said. You saw Hyun-Joong shoot a glare at his boss and you giggled at the sight.

"I wouldn't mind at all." You ended with a smile, trying to hide your nervousness.

"See! It wasn't that hard! Now get out!" His boss pushed Hyun-Joong out of the cafe.

"Mianhae, for making you do this. My boss thinks I'm a loner" He laughed, which caused you to smile because of his cute laughter.

"Gwenchana. I could always use another friend" You stopped walking. It was a red light. (Author: song reference~)

"Hey, do you want to take a short cut? It's faster than walking this way." He asked you.

"Sure" And with that, Hyun-Joong grabbed your hand and ran off to the direction of the woods. you didn't even seem worried about the woods, you just kept looking down at his hand in yours. You smiled and ran with him.

"Where are we going?" You asked loudly. All the cars were beeping horns at you guys.

"You'll see!" He led you into the woods, which was dark at first but you could see the light up ahead You walked carefully through the weeds and thorns on the ground and stopped abruptly looking at this magnificent place.

It was a big clearing with the richest, greenest grass covering the ground. Flowers from the colors of bright red and neon pink sprouted from the ground. Birds sung and bees buzzed as you walked through the pastures.

You gazed at the beautiful views that nature provided for you.

"Beautiful" You said while gazing out at the sky. You dropped your bag to the side and plopped down on the grass, lying down, looking at the sky.

Hyun-Joong came next to you and did the same thing.

"I come here to relax and think. In fact, I came here yesterday, to think about certain people" You heard him say.

"Ah, who would those 'certain people' be?" You sat up and leaned on one arm.

"I'll give you 10 hints" He did the same thing.

"And that would be?" You turned your attention to him.

"She is the most prettiest girl in the world, she turns away whenever she's shy, and she doesn't talk very much. She's a total book worm but I love her for that. She's super smart, not very tall, and has the cutest glasses ever. She wants to speak, but never has the courage too. She always goes to a little food shop every morning and orders a french vanilla coffee, with a dash of hazelnut, and an apple turnover with some honey on the top. Did I mention that she is the cutest girl in the world?" You blushed, knowing who he was talking about, but you weren't 100% convinced it was exactly you. But wait, didn't he say 10 hints?

"Didn't you say 10 hints? That was only 9." You said turning your face towards him. His face was very close to yours. You could even feel his hot breathe on your skin.

"The last hint is that..........it's you" He leaned in and kissed you very softly. You were suprised at first, but quickly kissed back. You both could feel the energy between you two as you shared this wonderful moment together. You eventually pulled away for a breath.

"___-ah, I've been meaning to ask you....will you go out with me?" He looked at you nervously, waiting for your decision, which was kind of obvious, but he still waited.

"Ne, Ne! Ofcourse!" You kissed his cheek and hugged him. You then remembered......

"Oh shoot, we're so going to be late for school" You got up and grabbed your back pack.

"So much for that short cut" You giggled. And with that, you both ran to school and holding hands the whole way.