012. LUST IS NOT LOVE

LUST IS NOT LOVE
YOU

LUST IS NOT LOVE and Penelope Brooks knew this, but when Peter's hands were tangled in her hair and his hips were pressing her against her bed, she forgot all about that phrase

LUST IS NOT LOVE and Penelope Brooks knew this, but when Peter's hands were tangled in her hair and his hips were pressing her against her bed, she forgot all about that phrase. With Peter's heavy breaths against her ears and a heat rising between her legs, she forgot every phrase that she had ever learnt.

She could tell he was experienced, no one can just kiss, or touch or feel like Peter can without it. The white-lie of him not being with anyone since her lingered in the back of her mind. Sure, she had been with flings, but never physically with them. It was different on Peter's end. Her fear of him knowing she was inexperienced kept poking the back of her mind. His fingers danced over her drawers as he pulled them down her thighs, a tingling sensation ran through Penelope, his touch felt euphoric.

Lust is not love, but this was.

Knock, knock, click and twist!

Peter and Penelope practically jumped apart from each other, as Martha entered the room.

"I knocked, you can't get-" Martha stomped into Penelope's parlour, but cut herself off as she unpacked the scene in front of her. Soft white sheets that were usually pristine and laid upon a made bed were draped over Penelope and Peter's figure. A corset on the floor, his shirt nowhere to be seen. "What are you doing?" Martha asked.

Penelope held her breath for a second, trying to catch it. Her long blonde hair fell over her chest, her cotton bodice thankfully still on and concealing anything bare from her younger sister's eyes. "Nothing!" She said a little too forcefully.

"I may be ten, but I'm not daft," Martha crossed her arms, "I was born at night, not last night" Peter laughed at the attitude that coursed through the younger Brooks sister.

"We were just about to lay down for a while," Peter interjected, handling the situation much better than Penelope did.

"I know you're lying and you were going to build a house without me," Martha softly stomped her foot, "I'm tired of being left out, I would like to be included just once! I am valid,"

"Sure, yes Martha, you're valid," Penelope waved her off, "What do you need?"

"Amy March fell into the lake this morning,"

"What?!" Penelope sat up, pulling her drawers back up under the sheets, "Who told you that?"

"Hillary from my class," Martha rolled her eyes, "I ran into her this morning when getting the post for mother,"

"I have to go and see them,"

"You only want to go and see Jo," Martha began to swing on Penelope's door, her hands gripping the door handle, "I am actually friends with Amy, I deserve to come"