Dom(He Spoils You)

Heidi, Mama Mel, and I decided to have a self care day while the boys went to the gym. Mel was painting Heidi's nails(haha that rhymed😂) while I was putting on face cleanser. "So how are you and Dom Y/N",Heidi asks looking over to me. "Amazing he is literally the sweetest , most awesome guy I've ever dated." Before Dom I was in an abusive and toxic relationship. 

So when Dom and I started dating I wasnt in the best headspace. He even helped my trust issues. He literally spoils me so much. He makes me so happy. "Oh look at her she's become a blushing mess.",Mel says with her beautiful smile. "H e really does make me happy.",I say smiling with a small giggle. 

As I finish my sentence we hear the boys come through the front door downstairs. "WE'RE HOME.", I hear Tristan yell. "YES TRISTAN WE HEARD.",Heidi yells. Mel and I laugh as we head downstairs to greet the boys. We get downstairs and walk over to the boys. We talk about our days with each other when Dom motions for me to come outside with him. "I'll be back.",I say as I leave my seat next to Heidi.

He grabs my hand and we walk outside to his car. He opens the trunk and my mouth drops(omg he has a body in the trunk😱...im going to stop talking now 😂).  The trunk is full of presents. "So I may have went shopping for you. I also may have went overboard.",he says scratching the back of his neck with a laugh.

I jump on him and he wraps his arms around my waist. My eyes start to get wet and tears start to fall onto Dom's white shirt. I guess he heard my sniffles and lifted my head. "Oh no mamas why you crying.,"he says with a small laugh. "Because I love you.,"I say kissing his cheek. He sits me on my feet and reaches in his pants pocket. "Guess I should have gave you this first huh.,". he says. He pulls out a small black box and my heart starts beating fast. "Before you pass out on me it isnt what you think.".he says wiping a stray tear from my cheek.

He opens the box and takes out a ring. "This is a promise ring. And my promise to you is to love you and respect you with every bone in my body and thought in my mind. I promise to try and make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world because I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.",Dom says while sliding the ring on my finger. More tears began to fall from my eyes as the ring shines brightly resting on my finger.

"And the next time you get a ring will be in a church full of family and friends.",he says kissing my hand.I hug him one more time and he places a kiss on my forehead. We soon hear someone blowing their nose and turn around to see Zach wiping fake tears saying "They go up so fast."as Chris pats him on the back. We all laugh and head back into the house deciding on what to have for dinner.

IM BACKKKKK. Did you miss me probably didnt but thats ok. I missed you guys. So I hope you guys enjoyed this update. I plan on updating tomorrow maybe an Ian imagine. You know as a welcome to Dream La. But anyways if no one has told you they love you just know i love you and you better not forget it and remember to stay safe.🥰🥰🥰