"Yahhhhh...you're killing the mood." I said to her.

"It's just one of my what ifs, Babe."

"I don't know...I haven't think of it yet." I answered honestly. It never cross my mind, I never want to choose between Byul and my Family.

"Ddun, what if I asked you now?" Byul asked seriously.

"What is this?"

"To be together.....forever?" She looked me in the eyes, and I saw her overflowing love and a bit of nervousness, anticipating my answer.

"Huh?"

"Yeba" she mumbled and chuckled. "What if I asked you now babe.....to be with me forever?"

"Jamsimanyo (Just a moment)...Jamsimanyo A-are you perhaps....proposing right now? Really??" Astonished is evident on my voice.

"Babe, Ddun, My Yeba, Yong, Solar-shi, Yonsun-unnie, will you ---" Calling me in all possible way slowly.

"Jamsimanyo....Babe, Lets pause this moment." I said at her, I know what you're up to babe, but not now, I'm sorry.

"It's not a no, and it's not a yes, Byulyi." I clarify to her before she thinks something else.

"I understand." She nod, and pulled her hand out of her pocket I didn't notice that, she fixed her position now facing the steering wheel, hands clasped playing with her fingers. I felt bad and sad too.

"MoonByul" I called her and she looked at me smiling as if - 'it's okay', I can see her eyes glimpsing thru the dark light in the car.

"It's not what you think, babe. We both know each other well, Shall I explain it to you?" She didn't answered back, instead she answered it with a question.

"Maybe? Are you not sure about me, Babe?" She asked looking down pulling her cap down to her face, hiding at me.

"I am definitely sure about you, Baby." I said as I reached for her chin making her look at me and hold her hand firmly, I can see the sadness that I brought to her. And I continued, "But, today is not the time for this....yes it's important too but there are more things we need to look for...babe. We have mamamoos' contract expiring next year -- yes we both talked about it but with the kids we still don't know their decisions. We are all paving our own paths with our solos and tv shows. We are all walking in a flower road now, should we stop in the middle? We worked hard for these for years, Byulyi. You know....we both know how this industry works. We are now getting the recognition that we deserve......" I saw her nodding her head.

"...I know we're together for years now, we're not getting young, marriage and family is crossing our minds. But I want you to know that I am sure about you, about us. We've been each others strengths in those shortcomings, Babe.....The moment I chose to be with you, to be your girlfriend, I chose to risk it all and I wouldn't just throw it away bcuz you became a part of me now, not just one of my colleagues but as my lover too. Always remember that, I love you." I continued and pull her hand towards my lips to plant soft kisses.

Byul pulled me to a tight hug, whispering "Thank yous' " continously, when I felt her sobbing. I pulled back and look at her, I chuckled when I saw her crying again.

"Omo omo, you're crying again?" I said teasingly.

"Yonggg." She whined and pouted, which I quickly stole a peck from.

Let's cherish this moment my Moon, how we tease, how we spend time together, how we boost each others confidence, let's continue to be each others light through this darkest and brightest times, Baby, my ByulE.