6

Byul POV

After the movie, we said our goodbyes and thank you. Yong said to wait in the car, they'll just talk briefly, family matters. I'll be the one driving too because the Yongs drank beer earlier.

Yong POV

"Yongsun, does Byul treat you like that everyday?" Dad asked.

"Wae-yo?" Is this a bad thing?

"I can see on her eyes she really cares for you, even Yonghee. She's like taking care of two babies." Yonghee and I chuckled.

"Byul really takes care of us, appa. She even fetch me on airport one time, because Yong is not around. " Yonghee said. Oh that's the time when I have a solo sched and noona just came back from Vietnam for business.

"I saw how she respects you, giving her jacket to you, and you just shouted at her." Dad looked serious on the last part. If they know why she gave me her jacket. keke

"Your omma and I saw that, we're not that old to not know that"

"Huh?" I asked and Yonghee is just giggling and shouted in the kitchen "Appa, they're old now.", Moon Byul Yi you better prepare yourself.

"Don't play dumb Kim Yongsun, that mark on your abdomen. Your sister is right, you're old now, doing that stuffs. I bet you really love each other." I do, dad.

"Appa, i'm getting shyyyy." I said covering myself with Byul's jacket and blushing.

"Just don't take her for granted, I know you have temper most of the time but understand her too. Go on talk to your mom, she's in the bedroom" With that I hugged dad and said my Thank you, for accepting me and Byul.

I went to my parents bedroom, and saw mom changed to her sleeping attire now.

"Omma" I called her. She looked at me, expressionless.

"Thank you for tonight, I'm sorry again." I said looking down, tears started to take place.

"Yongsun-ah, don't cry. You're making me a bad omma." She said and went to me to hug me. I hug her back and continously saying I'm sorry.

She lift up my head to look at me, wiped my cheeks. "Don't be sorry, I saw how nervous Byul is, and even answering my ridiculous questions, I searched about it." She said giggling proud of what she have done which made me tap her shoulder.

"Omma, if you can see how tight she hold my hand and how cold it is, you'll surely feel bad." I said to her.

"But Yong,......Can you give me time? I'm accepting it day-by-day, that my baby is now in a relationship with a woman." I know mom is having a hard time accepting things, even my debut as a singer took us a year to truly accept it, that I left my flight attendant training for a more long term training to be a singer.

"I know, omma. Thank you" I said and hugged her tightly.

After that we said our goodbyes it's getting late now, and Byul still have a schedule tomorrow afternoon. Dad walked us out, and hugged us again before letting go...

"Is that her car?" Dad whispered.

"Deh~" looking at Byul's Mercedes Benz.

"She's really earning a fortune, I love her taste." Dad said, well he loves car sooo much.

"Go now, it's getting late."

I sat on the passenger seat, rolled down the  window and waved my hand.