Unheard

(Stiles is a Slytherin, the child of the most hated wizard and witch in all of history and the only American student in all of Hogwarts, so he gets a lot of unwanted attention. Derek is a hale. Hales are a long line of Gryffindors and they all become some sort of professor)

"We've already passed 14 fast food places and we're only 5 minutes into the drive" Isaac said in awe.

"6 of those have been McDonald's" Derek added on.

"Welcome to America boys," stiles laughed. Noah Stilinski has picked the trio up from LAX and was driving them to Beacon Hills.

"Do you guys want to stop to eat anywhere?" Noah asked.

"In and out is right there let's stop please," stiles almost begged.

"Are you two good with that?" Noah turned to the guys in the back.

"Sounds great," Derek replied and Isaac nodded.

~~~~

An hour later they pulled up to the Stilinski household.

"Welcome to your home for the next two months." Stiles grabbed his bag from the back of the car.

"I can't wait to see inside," Derek grabbed stiles hand.

"There's only one guest room which means Derek has to stay in my room," stiles smirked.

"I set up a spare mattress on the floor," Noah told them with a grin even bigger than stiles.

"You are really going to make Derek spend two months on the floor?" Stiles gave Noah his best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course not." Stiles squealed. "You'll be the one on the floor." Stiles deflated.

"Dad really," stiles groaned. He was about to say something when a very excited Scott McCall tackled him to the ground in a hug.

"Stiles! You're back," Scott squealed.

"I missed you man," stiles pushed Scott off of him and stood up. "Come on I need to get to my own bed."

"Ya I'll be with you in a minute," Scott's eyes met Isaac and stiles knew that Scott wasn't paying attention to him.

"You two go have fun. Derek and I will settle in," stiles didn't even bother waiting for a response. Scott was already falling over Isaac like an idiot.

"Let's go see if we can break in you bed," Derek whispered with a wink.

"I don't need to hear you to know what you're thinking," Noah called from inside.

"Come on Der, I'll tour you around the town. Let's just drop off your stuff." Stiles lead Derek up the stairs to his room.

"This is exactly what I imagined," Derek laughed as he looked around the room. The comforter was dark blue plaid and the walls had different photos of baseball players and Mets caps.

"Am I that predictable?" Stiles asked.

Derek didn't answer instead he just collapsed on the bed. "Well tour the town tomorrow. Let's nap for now."

Tiredness overtook stiles and he nodded and laid down next to Derek. "Let's not tell my dad that we didn't use the spare mattress."

Derek laughed and nodded. "Good night babe." Stiles grumbled a response back and fell asleep quickly.

~~~~

"Der come on I want to get to the baseball diamond soon," stiles rushed his boyfriend to get dressed.