Stay away from me

(Derek and Scott hale, their brothers. Ones in love with Allison and the other just wants his mate, stiles Stilinski. Wearing: Rape mention!)

"Come on little Stilinski. It'll only hurt if you fight me away" Gerard undid his belt buckle.

"No no you aren't real" stiles screamed. He shot out of bed.

"Hey son it's okay" the sheriff ran into his room. "It was a bad dream."

Stiles had just returned home from being kidnaped for five days. Gerard and Kate argent had tortured him. The worst part is someone he thought was his friend, Allison argent his best friends girlfriend, knew he was there and didn't even help him.

Stiles got goosebumps every time he heard the name argent, or any argents name. He hated them with all that's in him.

He had told the hale brothers, Scott and Derek. That he is sick and not allowed to leave him room. Scott was oblivious and believed him on spot, Derek was a little harder to convince.

"I'm scared dad" stiles admitted.

"I'm tracking them down stiles. I promise you they will be in jail for the rest of their lives" the sheriff held stiles tightly as he cried.

"I don't like feeling helpless" stiles whispered.

"You aren't helpless stiles. You're strong, you're so strong" the sheriff was crying too. He wished he could do more.

The biggest question is why did they take stiles. He was nothing special. Stiles had a theory that they were werewolf hunters. Something about the way they acted around Scott and Derek gave him chills.

"I'll stay right here. You just get some sleep" the sheriff told stiles. He sat down on stiles desk chair to watch over him for the night.

~~~~

Derek had been on edge for the past five days. Stiles had been sick. It felt like more than that, something told him stiles was hurt. The sheriff had called him and told him that stiles was super sick and wasn't allowed any visitors supernatural or not, apparently he could've been carrying a bug that could make him more sick.

In other words his mate was on complete lock down and Derek is missing him like crazy.

He had called him countless times and texted him even more. He just wanted to hear his voice. To hear his mate was actually okay.

~~~~

It was time for stiles to visit the hale home. Scott and Derek had been texting him none stop. It was pretty annoying that Scott was texting him, but stiles found it adorable that Derek cared so much.

Stiles also had the bigger crush on Derek Hale. Melissa and Talia got married nine years ago and Derek become Scott, stiles best friends, new brother. Derek was only a year and a half older than them and hung out around them a lot.

Stiles met Derek when he as seven and developed a crush the moment he hit puberty. Derek had hit puberty a year early and puberty hit Derek a lot nicer than it hit stiles.

Stiles looked relatively okay, he wasn't jacked or tan like Derek was. He also didn't have the most attractive face on the planet and gorgeous green eyes to complement it. Most of all, stiles wasn't an alpha werewolf who commanded respect when he walked in a room.

For all those reasons and many more, like the fact that stiles couldn't shut up, Derek was out of his league. Stiles didn't even bother shooting his shot, he couldn't bear the embarrassment.

Stiles headed over to the hale mansion. The girls, Melissa, Talia, Cora and Laura, got a ladies trip. While Derek and Scott had to stay home for the week.