Hotdogs and Cotton Candy

(Derek is a famous Mets player and stiles is his husband)

"And Derek Hale with another home run" the announcer called. Stiles cheered from his seat. Since the game was at the Mets home stadium stiles got a nice box to himself, all the players got a box for their loved ones.

It was nice, but got lonely. His dad was supposed to come, but got called in for work. Talia and Sam, his in laws, can't come out to much because they need to stay with the pack. Laura and Cora are both married and have kids of their own to take care of.

"Wow, these must be the best seats in the house" a small kid with curly blond hair walked into stiles box.

"Close to the best at least" stiles laughed.

"Holy, you must be loaded" the kid looked at the field. "We're so close."

Each box was ground level and had two to four seats. Derek's has four. It was sections off from the rest of the crowd by small gates that didn't pass hip height.

"I'm so sorry sir" a security guard rushed to grabbed the kid.

"Let him stay. I have room" stiles replied.

Boyd, the security guard nodded. He was stiles favourite. Derek hired security guards for stiles after he got a threatening letter from a girl who's obsessed with Derek.

"I'm Isaac" Isaac hopped onto a seat.

"I'm stiles. Where are your parents Isaac? I should tell them where you are" stiles suddenly realized his parents would be worried.

Isaac shrugged. "I'm here with the orphanage. They drew names and I was lucky and got to come. My little sister, Erica, didn't. She's only two and they said she was too young."

"That sucks. Do you like baseball?" Stiles asked.

"I love baseball. Mets are my favourite. We got rich people to give us tickets" Isaac told stiles. "You are obviously way richer than them, there seats are all the way up there" Isaac pointed to the highest seats in the house.

"Do you want some food? Hotdog? Cotton candy? Pretzel? Popcorn?" Stiles looked as Isaac's eyes lit up.

"I don't got any money" Isaac deflated.

"Don't worry, I'll pay" stiles promised.

"Can I get a cotton candy and a hot dog pretty please" Isaac gave stiles puppy dog eyes.

"Boyd can you go get us two hot dogs, a cotton candy and a popcorn please" stiles handed him his card. "Theo please go inform the orphanage that Isaac will be staying with me for the rest of the game and I will bring him back to the orphanage after. Give them my number if they would like."

"You have servants! You really are rich" Isaac squealed in delight.

"They're my bodyguards" stiles laughed.

"That's even cooler" Isaac screamed. "Are you cheering for the Mets?"

Stiles nodded. Boyd came back and stiles got up to collect the food from him and his card.

"Thanks boyd" stiles handed Isaac his food

"Thank you boyf" Isaac stuffed his face with cotton candy. "Thank you stiles."

Stiles laughed at Isaac's antics.

"Wow this stuff is amazing" Isaac told stiles. "Try some."

"You've never had cotton candy before?" Stiles asked and Isaac shook his head. "No thanks you have it. Take some popcorn if you want."