you're so golden

Beginne am Anfang

At the same time in another room on the side of the manor Liam Payne was dragging Louis out of his bed. Literally.
"Ow, ow what the fuck Payno - ", Louis blinked as he found himself on the cold floor, trapped in his blanket and Liam standing over him with a smile on his lips, "Come on, you need to get up."
Louis blinked his blue eyes at him and Liam held his hand out to him with a small grin which Louis took, standing to his feet and yawning, "What time is it?"

"Time for starting to get ready. You have just five hours until the wedding starts. And then we'll party until the night ends." Liam grinned at him and Louis laughed.
"Aight, Payno. Now bring me coffee."

Harry sat on his bed, blanket tangled around his feet and a tray with breakfast on his lap that Niall had brought him. Niall sat on a wooden chair next to a desk which was right by the bed. A vase with yellow flowers was placed on it.
Harry reached for his cup of tea while Niall scrolled through his messages on his phone. The blond looked like a mess to be honest. Hair messy, sweats on. Well, he had time to get himself together.

Harry was just biting into his vegan cookies he liked so much, when someone knocked.
A head of black hair peeked in and smiled, "Hello, boys."
"Zayn, come in!" Niall said, meeting Malik's eyes when he stepped in.
"Finally woke up, huh?" The blond teased and Zayn rolled his eyes, but then glanced towards Harry who was chewing on his cookie, sheepish smile on his lips.
"How's the groom doing?" Zayn asked with a grin and Harry brightened up even more if it was possible.

"The groom is damn excited." He answered after gulping down his cookie.

"Damn, that's good coffee." Louis sipped his cup and Liam just stood there, holding the tray of food, "Don't you want breakfast?"
"Nah, I'm good."
"Mate, you need to eat." Liam argued, placing the tray on the bed.
"Anne made them for you and Harry." He added and Louis couldn't help, but smile at that. Harry's mum was a blessing. A true angel.
"Fine."

"What's this?" Zayn asked, pointing to the shiny wrapped gift on the wooden desk. Harry was just biting into his blueberry pancake, but stopped, "Oh, Gems got it for me. Early wedding gift she said."
"Open it." Niall said immediately and Zayn rolled his eyes, nudging the younger boy, even though Harry saw curiosity on Zayn's face too.
"Fine, fine, I'll open it." Harry wiped his greasy hands on a napkin and grabbed the package, tearing the paper carefully open.
"Oh."

"Come in!" Louis called out when he heard knocking and Lottie stepped in, with her pink hair in a ponytail and looking - well, she looked good. Always did. Liam just blinked, "It's not even time for the wedding yet."

"Oh, I know. I have a whole other look planned for the wedding, obviously. Anyway, hello Lou." The girl smiled, walking over to hug her brother, "Here, a gift. Open it." She said, placing the pack onto his lap and smacking a kiss onto his forehead. Louis just grumbled, trying to hide his smile, "Aight, get out now."
"Oi, you love me." Her sister smirked, flipping him off which he did in return too. Liam just stood by, blinking in clear confusion.
"Alright, see you later, loser." The pink haired girl smiled and Louis returned a smile, "See you, Lots."

After she left the room, saying something about breakfast people were having outside, Louis continued to eat his poached egg, before he grabbed the package. Liam had come to sit on the edge of the bed, drinking his own cup of coffee.
Louis rustled with the paper, out came a small box. He pulled the small blue box open, which looked like a ring box and - he started laughing.
Liam reached over to peek at the box, a small smirk falling to his lips.

"What is it?!" Asked Niall impatiently from Harry, almost bouncing in his seat so Zayn placed his hand on the blond's shoulder to keep him still - and from breaking the chair. Harry turned the box around to show them. In there sat two small cufflinks, round, rainbow and well, very much gay cuff links.