"Hi." He greets smiling. You smile softly. 

 "Hi." You respond staring up at the gentle giant. Jim screams again and Blinkous tilts his head.

 "It's more of a loud yelp than a scream. Perhaps a human greeting." Your about to correct Blinkous but it's too late. Aarrgh and Blinky smile as they yell at Jim frightening him further. 

  "That's not a human greeting. He's scared! I- I'm scared!" You act pretending to be afraid. If Jim saw you so calm with these huge trolls before you actually got to know them he may be suspicious. Blinkous blinks before opening his mouth.

 "Oh I see." Blinkous acknowledges. Jim tries to scamper up and run but Aarrrgh grabs him and holds him by his foot. "Why are you scared Master Jim? You have been chosen!" Blinky says proud as he claps his four hands together. Facepalming you sigh. They really had no idea how to deal with humans did they? Especially young ones.

 "Aarrrgh you can't hold a human like that!" You reach for Jim and Aarrrgh tilts his head before dropping him. You wince seeing Jim fall to the ground. Jim looks confused and you look worried. Oh he'd wake up with a giant bruise on his head tomorrow for sure.

 "Please Friend (Y/N). Aarrrgh this is a moment of solemnity." Blinky states glaring. Aarrrgh looks confused as you slowly help Jim up.

 "So-sole-em-inty?" He tries to sound out. You smile and pat the trolls shoulder still in shock that he's there. That your here. Grunting you loose your grip on Jim and he falls. 

 "Solemnity. It means serious and dignified." You explain and Aarrrgh looks at you before humming deep in his chest.

 "Dugnified." He says slightly messing up the word. You smile encouragingly and try help Jim to his feet again. He was a bit limp from shock but otherwise he was okay. 

 "Yes friend (Y/N) good. I see you are a scholar." You nod and Blinkous smiles brightly at you. "Now... where was I?" He mumbles looking at you and than Jim.

 "Ummm... Master Jim found you?" Aarrrgh questions scratching his head. You smile and Blinkous nods.

 "Yes thank you." Blinky coughs and clears his throat. "Master Jim you have been chosen." Jim screams and pulling at your arm backs away from Blinky. His eyes are wide and he flinches when he hits Aarrrghs stomach. "The amulet of Daylight challenges you to ascend to the most sacred of office's." Aarrrgh looks confused but lets Blinky continue. Jim clings to your arm shaking and you let him as you watch Blinky curiously. "Unbeknownst to your kind there is a secret world. A vast civilization of trolls hidden under your feet away from view."

 "Tr-trolls." Jim stutters confused. You squeeze his hand and he looks at you scared.

 "Yes trolls! And it is your job to protect them!" Blinky declares. Jim begins shivering. "For you Master Jim are the TROLLHUNTER!" Blinky cheers.

 "Trollhunter." Aarrrgh repeats nodding.

 "This responsibility is yours to accept. So what say you?" Jim blinks before he closes his eyes and faints falling backwards. Grunting you catch him but he's out cold. Collapsing under the string beans weight you groan from the ground.

  "Is that a yes?" Aarrrgh asks you. You smile and try to push Jim off of you as you struggle underneath him.

 "It's a maybe. Please help me bring him upstairs." You beg. Blinkous nods and Aarrrgh carefully lifts Jim up. Blinky helps you stand and hums curious. 

 "Friend (Y/N). You do not seem afraid." He states intrigued.

 "I have a feeling if you wanted to eat us you would've done so by now." You answer. Blinky nods accepting this.