Finals and Fights.

Piper's Pov :

The finals is tomorrow.  We get a break for today from competing but that doesn't mean we're getting an easy break. But to my surprise, she messaged everyone to meet her and Nick in the lobby 10 minutes earlier. Right now I'm on the phone to Finn, he's about to - "I'll get it!" I say excitedly to Lily and Amy. They just ignore me and eye roll.  I open the door and I see my a very cute boy named Finn. "Finn!" I say excitedly as I jump up and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms tightly around my waist holding me close. "Morning baby." I close my eyes and put my head on his shoulder for a second. Finn still has a hold of me but I don't care, I don't wanna let go. I feel one of his fingers move a strand of my hair out of my face, I turn to look at him and we both share a lovingly smile. "Morning." I say quietly. He pecks me gently for a second. I lean my head out and he begins to speak when he puts me down, "Your so beautiful in the morning Pipes. And all day everyday." I smile and before I could respond we hear... "Finn, you were knocking on their door to get them, not to kiss Piper in the hallway. " Ozzy. Finn and I both share a look, "It's not the first time!" Lily or Amy shouts from our room. Finn grabs my hand and asks, "You ready?" I nod a yes answer and he kiss my fore head and we walk down to meet Emily and Nick. 

Since we were in front of everyone, me and Finn got to Nick and Emily first. Well, Nick, Emily isn't here. As I sit down, Finn sits next to me and I immdeiatly curl up by putting my head just beneath his neck and his hands going around my waist to hold me tight so no one could hurt me and so that no one else apart from Finn can touch me. "Umm, Nick, where's Em?" I ask. "Oh she's, wait, so your allowed to call her by a nickname and I'm not allowed to call her Embo?!" I laugh at that and so does Finn. Finn interlocks our fingers and plays with my fingers whilst listening to Nick and I. "Yeah I guess. She's basically my older sister." "What? How?" Nick asks in surprise. "James, my older brother, has a girlfriend Riley, and Riley has a sister. Emily. As in our studio head Emily." "Wow, that's new information." "No it's not!" Emily says coming up to us from behind Nick. "Em where'd you go?" I ask. "Just to meet some people." "Meet people? - Embo I thought we were here to compete for Dance Mania and not meeting people." Nick says kind of annoyed because he LOVES Dance Mania. But then, I hear a voice that I didn't think I would be hearing until we got back home. "Not even if it's her own sister?" I look next to Emily and I see, "Riley!" By now the rest of A - troupe a here, I jump of from where I was cuddled with Finn and I go and hug Riley. I've missed her so much. As we break from our hug I say, I missed you!" "I missed you too Piper!" Riley then says, tells Emily that she missed her and then a second later, another familiar figure comes towards us with a bunch of bags. 

"YO PIPES!" "JAMES!" I practically run up to my older brother and hug him so tightly, not a care in the world that I just made all yes in this hotel land on me and James. "I've missed you Pipes." "Not as much as i'v missed you!" He walks towards A - troupe and puts me down during his walk towards them. James and Emily share a hug and then Emily asks, "Wait, if you guys are here, then who's looking after the studio?" "Don't even worry about it!" James says. Emily gives him a look and Riley says, "We rang Giselle and she's looking after it for us." 

Finn's Pov: 

Seeing Piper this happy is making me so happy and I just wish that the happiness inside her right now will last for ever.  After the mini family reunion, Piper comes back to me and sits in her previous position and we get told what we're doing today. Emily tells us to stay in the hotel but we can do what we want. "How about the pool again?" Heath suggests. And we all agree. "Okay, yeah, you guys get ready then and meet Nick and -" Riley interrupts her sister, "Uh actually Em, I need to speak to you." "Oh okay, so then meet James and Nick at the pool." We all get up to get ready and Riley and Emily leave the building. 

Riley's Pov: 

I wanna talk to Emily today because I wanna tell her of what I think is happening.  We walk for awhile before I can pick up the corege to tell her, "Em." I say as I put my hands on her shoulders to make her look at me. "Yeah Ri?" She has a worried look on her face. "I - i i'm pregnant." "Wait really?!" She says loudly with a HUGE smile breaking out. "Yeah. I just need help on how to tell James. Like, I want it to be special." I'm suddenly pulled into a massive hug from my older sister whilsts she says, "Oh my gosh Ri i'm so happy. Wait James doesn't know?" She asks as we continue our walk. "No. I only found out two days ago though." "Wait is that why your here?" "No, Both James and I missed our sisters badly and wanted to see them." I say with no sarcasm. Emily smiles and chuckles quietly.