Solos and dates

A/N: This chapter is mainly focused on Amy, Henry and Piper. It doesn't have that much Pinn but some Hamy. And Pamy because, well, their best friends so yeah. 

{Amy's Pov}

Today is the solo round at dance mania. I was so shocked but so happy when I got the solo because I thought Richelle would of got it. The soloists compete in early after noon and then the finale is tomorrow. I'm competing with three other teams, so after today, there's going to be two teams left, obviously one of them being tns. I'm also competing against Summer, it's going to be weird but that's that. Henry said he would take me out before I perform so I woke up earlier then usual telling Lily and Piper where I was going and who I was going with. All I got was moans because it's 6:45 and we don't have to wake up until 7:15. I text Henry telling him that I'm ready and he tells me to meet him in the lobby. 

{Henry's Pov}

I told Amy last night that I wanted to do something special for her before and after she competes. Amy just sent me a text 

Amy <3 : I'm ready

me: Meet me in the lobby, just about to leave 

I was heading for the door to open it quietly because Finn's still sleeping but I trip over something, I fall over a little and almost face plant the door but I put my hands out to save me. I turn back to see if I woke Finn, luckily I didn't. "Phew." I say quietly to myself and head out. 

I head down to the lobby to see my beautiful girlfriend sitting in one of the seats close to our rooms. I walk up to her and I sit next to her without saying anything. Amy looks up at me and jumps, "Jeeze Henry you scared me." She shouts quietly. "Shh, you could wake the whole hotel. Speaking of that, did you wake Piper or Lily?" "Technically yes, but they moaned and went back to sleep. Did you wake Finn?" She asks back. "Surprisingly no." I say with a smile on my face. "Why are you surpris -, you didn't trip over anything did you?" "Not anything, just my suitcase and almost face planted the door." She just shakes her head and laughs whilst she takes my hands in hers. I love this feeling, when we hold hands. "So, why did you say to be up this early anyway?" "Because," I start and then I peck her on the lips, "I want to do something special for you, like a first date." I kissed her again but only for a second. Since breaking up with Summer last year,Amy was there for me and I realized I still had my romantic feelings for her. "At this hour? Okay, I''m in." She says smiling. Amy has such a beautiful smile. But then it fades away when she looks past me. I look at her then I turn my head to see Summer. She only looked at us for a second before walking away. "Hey, can we go now?" Amy asks when she takes her hand to turn my head back to her. I kiss her one more time before saying, "I couldn't of asked in a better way." She laughs and we both stand, I take her hand and we head out. 

*SKIP TO WHEN AMY AND HENRY COME BACK*

{ Amy's Pov }

The date with Henry was amazing, we managed to find a food place that was open at 7:15am. When we got back, Henry walked me to my room (hand in hand of course), when we got to my door he goes infront of me and takes my free hand in his other free hand. "Thank you for this, you really didn't have to take me on a - " Before I could finish, he kissed me softly and gently, I smiled when we broke apart.    "... on a date." I say whilst giggling. "Amy?"  He says, "Yeah Henry?" "I love you." I can feel a huge smile break out on my face before replying with, "I love you too." We kiss again for a few seconds  before I leave him to go and get changed in my room. When I enter, I see Lily being entertained by Piper on the phone. "May I just remind you, you and Riley did the exact same thing when you won internationals!"  Piper kind of shouts through the phone, i'm guessing she's on the phone to James and he saw Piper and Finn kiss when they won their duet. I hop onto my bed and cross my legs, I look at Piper in deep argument and I turn to Lily, she's trying so hard not to laugh but failing oh so miserably. After Piper says something that really confuses me, I whisper to her and say, "Wait, Piper didn't you have a panic attack yes -"  She shushed me but then told the James the truth.