The L word is easy to feel but hard to say.

This chapter is dedicated to @ / joyfulll.alex on instagram. 

{ Finn's Pov }

I didn't want to hang with the team tomorrow because of what I realized in class earlier today. It's currently 12:30 at night and instead of sleeping, i'm trying to think of ways to tell Piper that I love her. I want to tell her tomorrow because it would just the be us two and before dance mania. I want to tell her before dance mania because it would be such a special feeling to say we love each other after we win the duet round. WAIT, does she even love me? Ugh, why did that thought have to pop into my head. Tomorrow me and Pipes are going to the beach (idk if there's any beaches in Toronto so if there isn't, i'm sorry)  and to just walk and talk. Hopefully before the night falls, or at sunset, I will tell her I love and it will be the best date possible. 

{ Piper's Pov }

I'm so excited for my date with Finn because we haven't been on one in so long. I'm sooooo excited that I wake up at 5:45am today. I just stopped my alarm and I do not feel tired enough to go back to sleep. Finn likes surprising me, so I have no idea what i'm doing today apart from I need wear a swimsuit just in case or something. Am I being taken to the pool or I don't even know. I took a shower and my hair is now dry and i'm starving. I go downstairs and grab some break feast. "Morning Piper." I hear from behind me, so I turn to see Riley. "Hi Riley!" I then sit down and eat my  fruit bowl. I put strawberries, blueberries, grapes and bananas. "Do you have any plans for today?" Riley asks. "Yes actually.Finn is taking me on a date in a few hours. All I know is well, nothing. Wait no, the one thing I know is that he's picking me up 13:30." "Woah calm down, looks like he's surprising you, your lucky because your brother hasn't surprised me since he proposed. 2 years ago." I know Riley's being dramatic because James asked her the question last year. In December. And it's May. But it's funny. "Hey!That was a good surprise though right?" We hear James asks when he walks towards us. "Yeah, Although we've only planned a little part of it I still love you." Riley says to James. "And I love you." James starts to kiss Riley while I start cringing. A second later Riley softly slaps James to stop him. "Not infront of Piper, also go get ready." "Fineeeee." James complains. "Is there going to be a morning where I don't have to remind you to get ready?" "Nopee." 

                                                         ----------------------------------------------------------

It is now an hour away until Finn picks me up and I couldn't be more excited. Or more annoyed. James and I are fighting. AGAIN. But this time over something really really stupid. "Since i'm going out soon, I think I should have to TV." I exclaim to my very annoying older brother. "Well Pipes, if I choose a movie, we'll be done arguing in seconds." James says. "No we won't!" "Argue all you want but you know who's..." Before I let James finish his sentence, I try and grab the remote. "Pipes!" "James! I wouldn't have to tackle you if you would of just gave me the remote in the first place." "It's my house!" "I live here too!" I try and get the remote for another couple of seconds before I think of something that will distract James. "James, Riley wants you!" "She does?" "YESS!" I won this. "Oh no sorry, I mean yes because I tricked you and got the remote." James now looks really really annoyed but I just laugh. I turn on a movie that it my favorite comedy. Jumanji 2. I've seen this before but, James doesn't need to know that. About 20 minutes in we hear the door bell. "Time to give it." James says. I look at the remote then back at him completely forgetting that it could possibly be Finn outside. "Aren't you going to.." I hear Riley ask. She seems to stop in her track seeing James and I fighting again. "I'll get it then!" James and I did not move. "Hi Finn!" "FINN!" I jump of the sofa with the remote still in hand. "Pipes, you forgetting something?" James asks. "No?" "In your hand?" I look in my hand and throw the remote near James. Luckily, (maybe), it didn't hit him.