It's Monday. School yay! Not

It's Monday. Yay, not. Monday means another week of school. I'm smart but I don't really enjoy school. I've just got up, it's only 7 in the morning and I can tell this is going to be a bad day for me. The shirt I picked out late last night has a stain on it that I didn't notice and that's really sucks cause I love the shirt. Once I'm dressed equipped with a different shirt I do my makeup of a tiny bit of brown eye liner and blush. Putting my old beat up converses on, I get my English book and walk out of my room. 'Baby!' I heard Darry shout from the kitchen as I'm making my way down the stairs. Coming into the kitchen I see Soda running searching for his does, Steve, Two-Bit, Johnny, and ponyboy in the living room. Darry is putting his work belt on in the kitchen. He threw a banana at me 'Your going to be late. No time for a proper breakfast. Lets go' Darry buckled the belt and walked into the living room. I followed, opening the banana. Darry turned the tv off, Two-Bit groaned. 'Awww come on Dar! Let me finish the episode.' He ignored Two-Bit and walked out the front door yelling for everyone to come. Darry and Soda got in Darrys truck and Two-bit, Johnny, Pony,and I got in Steves car. Half way to school I realized I didn't get to brush my hair.

///------------------------------------------------------////

Ok since its close to Christmas and I saw this story had 1,000 reads!! Which I can't believe, I think maybe it's just my wattpad but I'm hopeing it's not. I'm sorry it's been a while since I posted. It's not going to be a Two-Bit fic and I know who it will be but I'm not telling. :p I wanna write something else, what do you think I should write? Thanks!! -Kali <3

I DO NOT OWN THE OUTSIDERS! ANYTHING YOU DON'T RECOGINZE IS MINE.