Waking up to Steve, and work

Rainbows,leprechauns, ice-cream and popcorn. That's what I was dreaming about before I was rudely awaken. I opened my eyes to gaze right into Steve's brown ones. So what any other person would do if they just woke up to a face right in theirs, I screamed. "What the hell Steve?" I yelled at him while he just sat there laughing at me. "you" he laughed some more "should have seen your face!" he then proceed to make a face with his eyes and mouth wide open. By this time I was feeling mad not only because of how he woke me up but because that was sooo not how my face looked. "That's not what my face looked like!" he just laughed on. Gosh, can he get more annoying? I stood up and pulled open my bed room door. I at least didn't have to share a room like soda and pony did. When mom and dad died Darry took their room and soda and pony shared his room while I got mine and ponys room alone. "Get out" I said. "ok ok ok I'm goin don't get your panties in a bunch" he said holding his hands up as a sign of surrender. "Hey soda!" he yelled and I was sure he was going to make sure he would tell everyone what he thinks my face looked like. I looked at my clock and saw it was 9:28am and grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans, my black converses, and my purple work shirt that says 'Henry's - Where you get the good stuff' with a ice-cream cone. Yep, I have a job at an local ice-cream place. When they were hiring I jumped on it and begged them for the job even though I was only 15 and you had to be 16, but I was annoying enough so they gave me the job. I felt very proud of myself that day. The money I get from it I use to give to Darry for bills and the other left over for clothes. It wasn't like I didn't have any clothes before I got the job because I did but I went through body changes and shirts were too tight around the chest area and pants and skirts I wore to school were too short.

So anyway I work at henrys on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am til 3pm. And Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4pm after school til 7pm. And today it was Saturday and boy was I tired. Last night two-bit dragged me to a party that Darry didn't know about so when I got back around 2am Darry was certainly not happy. When I got the job Darry wasn't happy because he thought it would interfere with school but I proved it didn't so he's ok with it now. I got dressed brush my messy golden brown hair into it's normal perfect waves. Grabbed my black eye liner and put a tiny bit on just to being out my gray eye eyes, and put on a little blush on my checks. I didn't think I was ugly but I didn't think I was beautiful. I didn't have big ears or a crooked nose, not even crooked teeth, they were straight. Everyone says I look like Sodapop and if someones says that than it most certainly is a compliment.

When I was done putting my heart shaped locket on that has a picture of my family and the gang in it, I got a couple dollars and went down stairs. When I got into the kitchen where pony, soda, and Steve were

eating breakfast, I could hear Mickey on the tv in the living room so I knew that after I went to my room

two-bit crashed here last night. I looked at the clock and saw it said 9:54am. Shoot! If I don't hurry I'll be

late. I didn't even have time for cake for breakfast unfortunately. I quickly said hi and bye, grabbed my new

leather jacket off the kitchen chair and walked into the living room and saw two-bit with cake in one hand

and beer in the other watching the tv intently. Dally was on the couch and looked up when I entered. "Hey

Darry already left to work?" I asked them both. Two-bit said yes and looked up at me from the floor where

he sat "have fun at work. Maybe I'll stop by if I'm not too drunk" he said with a goofy smile on his face.

Greatttttt, as much as I like Two-bit he got me in trouble last time for talking and not doing my job from my

boss last time. "Yea, hopefully you'll be too drunk." I said with a smirk walking to the door. "Seeyea later

baby." he then made the face steve must of shown him. I was right to think Steve would tell everyone. I

gave him my famous 'shut up before I kick you where no guy wants to be kicked' face and walked out the

front door. As I was opening the gate I heard the screen door open and slam shut, hoping it wasn't Two-bit or Steve, I turned to see dally.

"Hey I'll drive you and pick you up today." He said with his cigaret between his lips. I nodded and got into his car well I was sure it wasn't his but one he jacked from someone. I couldn't help but think of why I wasn't allowed to walk alone. Just 3 nights ago Johnny was jumped by some socs while practicing football at the lot. He was banged up alot, when we found him I though he was dead perhaps his father finally had enough of him I remember thinking, if so then I would have personally went to take care of his father, that's if dally wouldn't have got him first. But that though was instantly gone when Johnny said it was the socs. It was hard to look at him without having the immediate want to look away, even dally was looking a little sick. I was pulled out of thought when dally stopped the car where I worked. "Alright now listen here kid" he started, I was going to correct him that I wasn't a kid not much younger than him but caught myself, since the incident with johnnycakes he's had a worse temper than usually. Normally I would try to annoy him because I knew he wouldn't hurt me well at least not too much. "If anything happens call me." he stated and I knew not to argue. "I'll pick you up at 3, you'd better be here and not have token off home yourself, ya hear?" I also knew not to argue with him at him picking me up. I was kindof glad he was not that I'd tell him but with growing up with boys you do pick up some things from them and fighting was one of them. I was good, could hold my own but even Johnny who could of held his own got taken down by some socs so I wasn't gonna try to go off on my own. "Ok got it dal, dont worry blondie." He made his famous 'shut the hell up or I'll kill you' face and told me to get out. As soon as I stepped out he took off to who knows where dally goes during the time I don't see him. I looked up at henrys already packed by 10am, thinking great won't this be fun. Note the sarcasm.

----------------------------------------

So Like I said in the last chapter please review to give your opinions of who she should end up with. :)