Irresistible

I walked into 1st period with Liam sitting in the back. I don’t like attention that much so the back was for me. Liam sat next to me and a petite brown headed girl sat in front of me. I saw her friend sit next to her giggling while pointing her finger at me. I felt my face get hot knowing they were talking about me. Liam shot me a smirk and started talking to me trying to get the girls to look over at us.

            “So, Niall have you wrote anymore songs lately?” I felt my face getting hotter hearing the squeaking of the 2 chairs in front of us. Yes I told Liam I like to write songs mostly because he saw me writing in Mr. Tommo’s class like I wrote songs all the time. I nodded my head slightly feeling my shyness take over.

            “Can I see it?” He said almost in a voice that doesn’t sound anything like him. I grabbed the piece of scrap paper out of my binder and handed it to Liam.

            “This isn’t the one I wrote for music class though. Just one that the lyrics popped into my head one day. I only have the chorus though.” I said getting excited talking about it. Music in general makes me happy and I feel a smile tug on my lips when someone wants to hear one of my songs. By now there was a crowd of girls standing around the other 2 girl’s desks. I also saw Josh and one of Liam’s friends Andy in the back.

            “Can you sing it for me since I don’t know the tune.” He asked, well more like stated. I shook my head slightly trying not to let fear take over my body.

            “Sure it might not sound good though.” I said taking a deep breath.

It makes your li-i-ips so kissable and your ki-i-iss un miss able your fingertips so touchable and your ey-ey-eyes  irresistible.

            “Soo?” I asked waiting to hear every ones reply.

            “That was bloody amazing!” I heard Josh shout and the rest of the group say yes in response.

            “Did you really write that?” The petite girl in front of me asked, her voice quiet. I shook my head at her.

            “That’s awesome!” Her friend said after everyone keep asking if I wrote that Mr. Harris walked in telling everyone to settle down and get in a seat. The petite girls friend looked back at me.

            “Mine name is Hannah and this is Maggie.”

            “I’m Niall and that is Liam” I said smiling at the 2 of them

            “We are having a party tonight and I wanted to know if you could come. Don’t worry there will be an adult there.” She said at me a grin plastered on her face.

            “Sure sounds fun!” Liam said before I could even reply. Honestly I didn’t want to go; I wanted to go home and lay in bed eating and watching tv. Oh and homework if I have any.

            “Wait today is only Tuesday don’t we have school tomorrow?” I asked trying to find a way out of going.

            “We have tomorrow off!” Hannah said before turning around. I saw Mr. Harris scowling at her. In the middle of learning about diagramming sentences, even though we learn about them every year, a piece of paper landed on my desk. I carefully un folded it trying not to make too much noise.

            Niall,

I am so glad you get to come to our party tonight! I can’t wait to get to know you better. Sorry if Hannah come off a little too strong or something. Here is my number text me later so I can tell you all the party details! Xxx-xxx-xxxx