I gotta stop thinking that!

Niall's POV

The weekend seemed to past by too fast because I was already up on Monday morning; walking in the cold streets. I missed my bus yet again! I shivered as a made my way to school. I pulled the beanie on my head closer to my ears and shoved my hands into my jacket pockets. It was actually warmer than it has been in the short time I've lived here but its still cold. I walked into the building of my school, still getting the stares that have been with me since the first day I came here. I made my way slowly over to my locker. As soon as I put in my combination I felt a person jump on my back which caused me to slam my locker shut. I turned my head to see who could possibly have this much energy so early in the morning. I saw light brown curls and was met with a pair of mossy green eyes.

"Maggie! How are you ?" I asked swinging her legs from off my back and gently setting her on the ground. I went back to where I first started a couple of minutes ago; putting in my combination.

"Im wonderful!" She said very enthused

"Oh I can tell." I muttered under my breath.

"Anyways", she said throwing a glare my way at my comment,"How are you?" She asked a smile on her face.

"Good I guess."

"There is no guessing. This is a yes or no question"

"How is 'how are you' a yes or no question?"

"It just is okay!"

"Alright alright. Im doing great thanks for asking" I said to her pulling my books out of my locker.

"Is there a certain reason your so happy this Monday morning?" I was generally curios to why.

"Nothing...Its just that the guy I've had a crush on for years now texted me this morning saying we should hang out soon!" She said trying not to scream from excitement.

"Who is this boy now?" I asked turning away from her and began walking to my first period.

"His name is John" she said dreamily looking off into space. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic display of how she feels. I hope thats not the way I act when I like someone. That could get annoying! I walked into my 1st period sitting down at the back of the room. Maggie followed me and dropped her bag in the seat in front of mine. She sat on the desk next to mine, obviously deep in thought. I felt a hand clap my shoulder, making me jump in fear for the second time in the last 30 minutes. I look up to find Liam smiling down at me.

"Hey Liam!" I said as he sat down in the seat by mine.

"Hey Ni!" He said before turning away and began talking to Andy who had just entered the room. I went back to my orginal position before I felt a finger poke my cheek constantly. I looked over at Maggie as her finger was in mid poke. I was about to grab her hand when her friend Hannah came out and slapped my hand away.

"Hey hey hey now! We don't just slap people like that!"

"She poked me first!!"

"I don't care! Now since I'm Maggie's new body guard I better be getting some respect from you boy" I rolled my eyes at her nonsense before looking over her shoulder at Maggie.

"What did you need?" I asked her as she stared me down rather creepy I must add. She snapped out of it quick though and answered my question.

"Could you help me write a song?" She asked. I was a bit shocked at first but quickly recovered.

"Yeah of course! Why all of a sudden you want to write a song?"

"Thank you!! Your the best!" She said placing a kiss on my cheek and gave me a bone crushing hug.