The Dream:Nightmare of the Past, part 4

Clock's POV

I drag my almost lifeless body to where Fanny's house should be. She's on her porch crying. Is this all because of Blaze?

"F-Fanny?" she swings her head in my direction.

"Clock? Get out of here." she continues crying. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"Fanny, please just help me." I drag myself onto her porch. She glares at me.

"Get.Off.My.Porch."

"B-but Fa-" I stutter.

"NOW." now im probably 100% sure imma die. at least I won't have to live with knowing Fanny doesn't like me any more. I attempt to drag my self off her porch but In the process I leave a trail of blood.

"And I'm telling your parents too." she mumbles.

"My parents already know." I grit my teeth remembering they abandoned me.

"Then I'll tell them I stopped dating you. Maybe they'll be hap-" I interrupt her.

"THEY ABANDONED ME OKAY!? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR!?" I yell at the top of my lungs and then tears fill my eyes, 'That's why I came over, I have no where to go."

"Then get off my porch." She says while crying, "Get off and never come back."

"Fanny, you don't mean that right?" she nods her head.

"I do! And I hate you more than anyone else in this world. I hope I never see you again and that you never have another shot at love just so you can break their hearts!" she screams. tears start to form my eyes.

"Only if it would make you happy." I say calmly, my voice trailing off and blood and oil pouring out of my wound. she nods.

"It would make me very happy." She chokes out.

"Well then, goodbye Fanny." I drag myself away.

A few hours later, I find myself being carried in a stretcher put into an ambulance and doing everything they can to keep me stable. We arrive at the hospital and everything goes black.

When I wake up I see my self in a nice bed in a room full of decorations. It has bright white fairy lights draped on the walls and pictures clipped to the long wires of the fairy lights. I look at one and see a little girl with long red hair with a red country headband and with a little boy who looks like... me? I examine the room more.

There's a loud creak from the door. The girl from the picture but older, around my age enters the room. She has the same headband and hair. Hazel eyes with pale skin. She's wearing a big white crop top sweater and black shorts. she sits next to me placing the backside of her hand on my forehead, gently gliding it against it.

"Hey, Clock. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" She sits me up and gives me a tight hug.

"Owwww-" I push her away and clutch my clock.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I forgot! I was just so excited to see you again!" I look at her with a confused look.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I can see her hear break.

"Yeah, yeah you do." She takes the picture I was staring at from the clip on the fairy lights, "We're childhood friends until you moved. She shows me the picture, "We were very close."

"Oh, sorry, I still don't remember."

"You probably forgot after your accident."

"Wait, what accident?"