Extended Ending

Kuroo slowly blinked his eyes open, letting his eyes adjust to the dim sunlight peeking through your blinds. A smile cascaded his features as he slowly turned his head to your direction, despite his eyes being heavy with sleep, he could feel his entire system warming up in joy. He watched your sleeping figure with adoration glimmering in his eyes, a chuckle bubbling in his throat upon seeing your mouth parted in a cute way. Your legs tangled together while his hand dripped across your naked torso. Kuroo was overjoyed that he could have you close like this, having you all for him. He couldn't believe it but he felt like a high schooler who just scored his first date, you drove him crazy like this. He pulled you closer, his hand caressing your naked skin as he inhaled your scent before starting to plant kisses all over your face.

You stirred in your sleep, feeling a sense of disturbance invading your slumbering system. Shortly, you opened your eyes while feeling a soft nip on your neck. You squinted your eyes, about to face Kuroo, but you could only moan when he bit your neck. You hissed, just when you thought you have enough hickeys there. You then squirmed when he pressed his large hand on your thighs but you abruptly stopped moving when you felt the soreness between your legs and all over your body.

"Good morning, beautiful." Your giant feline of a boyfriend purred before affectionately kissing your cheeks.

"Good morning." You reciprocated his sweet regard and snuggled close to him, burying your face to his bare chest.

"Are you feeling alright?" He gently asked, running his hand through your bed hair.

"I am sore as fuck, you kept me up until 4 am." You answered with a little bit of sass and it brought a grin to Kuroo's face.

"Hmm? What did you say?" He tried to feign ignorance.

"You literally fucked me until 4 am, not even letting me rest much in between." You huffed, wincing as you felt a sting on your back. Holy, this man really went wild last night.

"But you were begging for it, princess." Kuroo said in a sultry tone, softly pushing you away just to look right into your eyes. You felt your cheeks burning from the memory of last night, you couldn't deny the truth. Just when you were about to open your mouth to at least say something, Kuroo closed the distance between the two of you. He gingerly kissed you, filled with passion and affection that you just melted at the feeling of his warm soft lips.

"If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago." He said in between the kiss, hands soothingly caressing your skin.

"I love you." He breathed when you both parted. Your stomach did some flips, heart almost jumping out of your throat. You quickly buried yourself under the blanket, feeling bashful all of a sudden.

"I love you too." You whispered but it was fortunately audible enough for Kuroo to hear.

Kuroo had to stop himself from squishing you for being too adorable. With all the things you both did last night, you still have it in you to be shy. It was quite endearing. "I love you so much!" Kuroo hollered and attacked you with a tight hug, pulling you to his chest while he showered your face with kisses.

"Kuroo, stop please I am quite sore." You chuckled with a little hint of pain in your voice. He quickly obliged and just silently caressed you hair, later on forming circles on your back in attempt to ease some of the pain that you were feeling.

"Does your back hurt?" He cooed.

"Yes but not that painful to cry about." You giggled and kissed his chin.

"Good. Think you could walk? We should leave the bed soon." He smiled lazily, hand resting on the small of your back.

"Why?? It's term break, we don't have to leave the bed so early." You whined, you still wanted to sleep in.

"I'm going to take you to our first date, darling. At least I'm going to take you on a single date before I propose to you next week." Kuroo grinned, his voice playful in tone.

"Yeah right, and we're going to get married next month." You rolled your eyes. "Plus I don't think I can walk, my legs are like jello." You added.

"Really?" Kuroo tested you with a sly smirk. You were about to retort but you suddenly felt his hands on your ass, kneading them as if he didn't have enough from last night. "Alright then, I'm gonna brush my teeth first." Your boyfriend informed you and you gladly let him slip out of the bed, marveling on his perfect naked body as he ambled towards your bathroom.

You stretched your muscles, hoping to prepare your body to start the day. You propped yourself up and you immediately shook your head when you saw your clothes all over the floor. You figured you needed to clean up everything before the so called first date started so you rolled out of the bed. You managed to stand up so you assumed your were going to be fine although you have to admit that you were a little unstable. You took a step and that was when you knew you would have to stay in all day. You fell to the floor with a thud, soreness dawning on you as your legs gave up on you.

Kuroo got you good.

"What's that?!" The one to blame for frantically showed up from your bathroom, his tooth brush in hand. When he saw your figure on the floor he yeeted the toothbrush faster than the word fast and crouched down to check on you. "What happened?!" Kuroo shrieked, his eyes quivering in worry.

"I can't walk. I fell down the moment I took a step." You snorted and that was enough to wash away his worries.

"Then we should sleep in today." He immediately grinned and scooped you up to his strong arms. He then carefully laid you on the bed and wrapped you in his arms almost in a possessive manner. "Are you hungry? I can cook for you." He chimed, his eyes soft with affection.

"Nah, I don't feel like eating anyways." You answered.

"Same." Kuroo chuckled and pulled you closer. You rested your head against his chest and closed your eyes. Tranquillity washed over you when he started to hum to no particular music. You silently thanked the heavens that everything turned out this way. Drowsiness started to take over you when he played with your hair. You were the happiest you've ever been.

"I love you, a lot." You uttered before going back to sleep.

"I love you too, a lot." Kuroo answered and planted a tender kiss on your head before drifting back to sleep with you in his arms.

thanks for reading!

regards,
haru