Three

The bell rang which indicated the end of your day. After three hours of presentation, you were finally free from the terrors of your college load today. You happily skipped your way to the cafeteria to buy two slices of pizza and a can of soda to celebrate your freedom. While you were in the line, you saw a familiar curly haired man. You tapped his shoulder to get his attention. You mentally and emotionally prepare yourself to face his beauty.

Akaashi looked at you with his enchanting bluish eyes. His face was the usual neutral one but when he saw you, a smile made its way to his face. You almost melted right then and there. He was breathtakingly beautiful. "Hey there Akaashi, how's your day?" You chimed.

"I'm doing as well as I could Y/N-san. I was dismissed an hour ago but I'm staying for a little while to finish some papers." He gently answered. "How about you?"

"I just got away from the fangs of hell and I'm here to celebrate it with pizza and soda. Man, being a graduating student is hard." You complained with a frown.

"At least you will leave this hell this year. I still have a year to go." Akaashi chuckled and patted your head. You were rather close to him because he was basically Bokuto's twin at this point. Unless..?

"Well good luck with that. I shall press F in respect if you ever have a hard time." You joked and that got him laughing a little louder than usual. The two of you got your food together and decided to sit on one of the tables to continue your conversation. It had been a while since you talked to him because you were busy as well as him.

"One of our professors is a descendant of hell, I swear. She always flips and is furious if anyone passes their requirements a little late." Akaashi chortled before taking a sip from his blue lemonade.

"Been there, done that. That sucks so much because they're the ones who also give low grades like what the fuck? You have a stick up your ass or something?" You barked in disdain and rolled your eyes.

"That's true. Good thing we only have a week left before this term ends." Akaashi sighed in relief.

"I can hardly wait for this term to end." You cried and clutched your chest dramatically. The two of you fell into silence when your phone vibrated. You apologized for a sec and looked at the caller ID. You furrowed your brows when you saw Kuroo's contact name. You scrunch your nose upon seeing that he already called you five times prior to this one.

"What?" You gently asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the cafeteria with Akaashi." You answered.

"You're not going home yet? Why are you with Akaashi?"

"Uhm no? And why not?" You sassed.

"You're going home now."

"What's gotten into you Kuroo?" You asked in confusion and Akaashi gave you a worried look. You smiled to appease him.

"We're going home." Kuroo said but it wasn't from your phone anymore. You felt a big presence hovering behind you and you cowered a little. Why did it feel like he was mad?

"Kuroo?" You squeaked and looked behind you.

"Let's go." Kuroo almost snarled in tone and grabbed your wrist. He literally dragged you away and you weren't having any of it. You hissed in pain, he was practically crushing your wrist.

"Hey wait! No!" You protested and pulled your hand away from his grasp. Akaashi stood from his seat and followed you, a confused expression reigning his lovely features.

"Y/N-san does it hurt?" Akaashi gently asked you and caressed your reddened wrist. You winced in pain but you concealed it as much as you could.

"It's not that bad." You assured him and glared at Kuroo. "What the fuck is wrong with you today? The first time we see each other this week you're doing this?" You spattered in fury as you eyed him with rage. You barely saw each other this week and this was the first thing he would do to you? What the heck?