Five: Epilogue

It had been almost two weeks and Kuroo had yet to notice any sign from you. It seemed like you didn't have any intention to let your feelings be noticed, if there was any. He was feeling anxious, what if you didn't like like him and was just physically attractive to him? What if he was waiting for nothing? These past few days were agonizingly frustrating for him, especially that you were getting more beautiful as days passed by. No you weren't putting extra effort nor dressing up differently but he was definitely getting more attracted to you so you were practically glowing in his eyes. He could vividly remember the nights he relieved himself just by the thoughts of you. He really felt guilty but he got used to it a little later on.

Kuroo fell in deep and he fucking knew that.

He figured that he needed to do something about the situation because if this keeps up nothing would happen to the two of you. You both didn't even progress at all, it was still the same and Kuroo was aching to have something more. He wanted to claim you so bad, resigning to the truth that he was certainly in love with his girl best friend. So after a few days of coming up with a confession plan, he finally had the guts to make the first move but it seemed like you had the same idea.

Saturday, he proposed another movie night and to his delight you accepted his offer since you wanted to enjoy your term break as much as you could with him. Kuroo brought fries, chicken, pizza and boba, to which you squealed in delight when you saw him carrying the paper bags containing the said food. He stopped himself from kissing you for being so adorable just for being excited to eat the food that he bought. You invited him in, immediately starting the movie that you picked.

"This again?" Kuroo mused, giving you a sly grin as he picked up the case of the How to Train Your Dragon.

"I love Toothless and nobody can stop me from rewatching all three of them." You evilly laughed and pointed at the rest of the CDs on the shelf.

"It's not like I can negotiate with you about this." Kuroo slung his arm around you and brought you close to him. The movie started and the two of you just watched in silence with the inevitable banter every now and then. At this point Kuroo wasn't paying any attention to the movie because the two of you watched it for over hundred times already. Instead, he kept his eyes glued on your side profile and you didn't seem to notice his gaze because you were deeply immersed in the movie. He thought your reactions were adorable especially when Toothless was being cute and Hiccup just basically being Hiccup. He dried your tears with his hands when you cried because of the second movie. He found it ridiculous how you still cried despite the fact that you watched the movie a lot of times before.

You were just too precious.

"K-Kuroo, Stoic died!!" You wailed like a child, a bit of snot oozing from your pinkish nose.

"Sshh there there.." Kuroo comforted you because he knew your tears were real. You were just emotionally attached to the show so you could feel the pain deeply. He teased you about this before but he found comforting you was the best course of action.

He wiped your tears away and even grabbed the tissue to clean your nose. He couldn't suppress the little snort that he let out but you didn't attack him for that, you just continued your little crying session and snuggled closer to him. Of course he welcomed you with his warmth, resting his head against yours while running his hands through your locks.

When the third movie was playing, you calmed down a little even though you knew you would ugly sob later again. You shortly glanced at your handsome friend and you were taken aback upon seeing his gaze on you. Blushing a little, you averted your eyes and tried to focus on the movie. You reached for a piece of chicken while pondering about your next move. You thought you convinced yourself to finally make a move tonight but hours have passed and midnight is fast approaching, you still have yet to make progress.