Four

[ warning: mature content ahead, you have been warned. children pls look away. ]

The most tormenting week of your life was probably this week. It had been days since you last talked to Kuroo. You didn't text nor call him at all and he did the same which worried you. You weren't in the wrong so there was no way that you would make the first move to reconcile with him. Even though he was your best friend, you would never do that. You wanted him to apologize first and to approach you first.

So you waited.

It was already Sunday and you got your ass on your couch, watching netflix and pigging out with fried chicken and fries. Your other friends invited you to hang out to loosen up because the term was ending but you declined the offer. You didn't have the energy to go out and have fun, you just wanted to stay in your unit and do God knows what. You have to admit that this was a good idea, at least you didn't have to socialize that much. You were just comfortably snuggling under your blanket as the sun gently sets.

You thought you were in for a peaceful movie marathon until your doorbell rang. You groaned and decided to ignore it, you were too comfy to lift a finger. But then the doorbell rang again, you have to resist the urge to curse because it might be someone from your family who was just checking up on you. You sighed in defeat and put down your half eaten chicken. This better be good or you would be snapping necks and burying bodies tonight.

You lazily dragged your feet to the door, a deep frown painted across your face. Your eyes were dull with disinterest and dread as you unlocked your door. You were about to throw in some attitude but you could only gaped when your eyes landed on your unwanted visitor. You scrutinized his figure and noticed his deep eye bags and troubled face. You have to mentally roll your eyes because you still found him attractive nonetheless.

What the heck is Kuroo doing here?

"Y/N, can we talk?" He mustered out with a bothered expression. You didn't know why he seemed suddenly nervous and frustrated at the same time but you could listen to what he was about to say. You huffed a breath and beckoned him to follow you inside. Pouting because your movie night was ruined but of course you were kinda happy that he was here. But you were still upset because it took him this long to talk to you.

Kuroo on the other hand was having problems. He prepared himself for this, even practiced what he was about to say until he memorized his words by heart. Actually, he wanted to talk to you for days now but his schedule didn't permit it. He was outrageously busy and he couldn't even find time to drop by to talk. Now that he was here, he thought he was ready to talk because he knew to himself that he got this. But upon seeing you for the first time in a while and you were in your shorts and spaghetti top, it was bothersome.

Especially now that he knew he was attracted to you.

Kuroo swallowed dryly when you turned your back and invited him in, his eyes dangerously and inappropriately lowering down to your ass. He hissed and bit his bottom lip, it was definitely a bad idea to see you right now. He took a deep breath and forced himself to relax, attempting his very best to peel his eyes away from your figure. From your shorts that were barely enough to cover the entirety of your ass. From your spaghetti top that was hugging your figure well. From your cleavage that was slightly showing— he needed help.

Damn it Kuroo just focus!

He scolded himself internally and sat on the couch beside you while maintaining proper distance because he felt like if he were to touch your skin he would definitely lose it. Fucking hell since when was he this attracted to you? Did you perform witchcraft on him or something? He was gone.

"So what brings you here?" He snapped out of daze when your cold voice boomed in the four corners of the room. He winced, he wasn't used to this kind of treatment from you. You were always warm to him and welcoming but not now. He understood where you were coming from. But damn it you looked cute while bundled up in your blanket like a giant baby, he just wanna hug you. How can you be so hot and cute at the same time?