alt. ending 1

"Hey, Haneul." Jeahyuk started saying as we were on our way to the train station that started it all. "Hmm?"

"I know this is selfish but... what if you stay? I know, I know, you can't but I cam make you happy, we can be happy." He rumbled, I sighed. I looked at him sadly. "Jae..  I don't want to risk this. It would hurt more if the side effect to staying would be extreme like dying." I said, Jaehyuk's eyes widened but he nodded. "You're right.. it was a stupid idea."

We reached the tunnel next to the train station. I looked at Jaehyuk, he had tears in his eyes. I pecked his lips. "I love you." I whispered, he whispered it back. "I'm sorry for leaving but I have no other choice." I said as we hugged, I felt him shake his head in disagreement. "Its okay. Don't worry about it." We both sobbed in each other's embrace. We shared one last kiss before I went inside the tunnel with a flashlight on. Before I entered I heard Jaehyuk's faint whisper. "Goodbye, forever." I almost didn't hear it Jae, but I did.

I walked through the tunnel, my flashlight suddenly stopped working, that's odd, its brand new. I remember that the same thing happened on my way here, I sighed and kept on walking through the dark tunnel. The ground started shaking slightly, I frowned my eyebrows, I looked behind me and saw nothing, I shrugged it off, I continued walking and saw a light, I walked faster, I squinted my eyes as I stepped outside, multiple cop cars outside and Yeeun and Sorn running towards me before I pass out.

•••

"I miss him..." I said, Yeeun sighed. "Not this again Haneul... it was all fake ok? You didn't pass realities. You're still here, you're always here."

"I loved him." I said, tears escaping my eyes, Yeeun and Sorn pulled into a hug. "Shhh, its ok. We know Haneul, we know. Its gonna be ok." Sorn said, comforting me. "Its been two years, its never gonna be ok." I said between sobs, Sorn shook her head.

Yeeun looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Sorn, we have to go to work." She said as she stood up, Sorn looked hesitant, I gave her a soft smile in return and nodded, she bit her lip and nodded. They both got out the door hurriedly. "I'm sorry." I whispered, I wrote a note for Sorn and Yeeun that I'm going and not to look for me, I packed some of my things quickly, got out the door. "I'm coming Jaehyuk." I said and went over to where it all started.

•••

A boy around his early 20's was walking through the streets of Seoul, he looked at a certain train station with a weak smile, memories flowing back. "Yah! Yoon Jaehyuk! Stop looking at that train station already, people would think you're in love!" A short boy yelled, Jaehyuk looked over with a smile and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah Mashiho, you say that everytime."

Jaehyuk looked back at the train station, he noticed a girl coming out of the tunnel, his eyes widened. He ran over. "Yah! Jaehyuk! Where are you going?! Are you crazy?" He heard Mashiho yelling after him but he didn't care. He pushed the girl away from the train tracks as there was a train approaching.

"You really do have a death wish, Haneul." Jaehyuk chuckled as he got up and helped her up too. She chuckled too. "And you always have to save me, Jaehyuk." They both smiled and hugged.

"You're back." He whispered, tears escaping his eyes. "Yes Jae, I'm back." She whispered back, crying. "And this time I'm not leaving."

"You better not." Jaehyuk chuckled, they both quickly walked back to where Mashiho was. "So.. what's new?" Haneul asked as she noticed the short boy, Junkyu's friend. "Oh yeah.. Junkyu is chill now and he's dating Mashiho." Jaehyuk said shrugging. Haneul's eyes widened and she gasped. "No way." She said and both boys chuckled and nodded. "Come on, let's go. Sorry Mashi, I won't be able to hang out with you and Kyu today." Jaehyuk said and dragged Haneul away. "Both of us have a lot to catch up on." Jaehyuk said with a smile, Haneul smiled back.