Prologue

A teenage girl explored abandoned train tracks, she heard a lot about this place. She couldn't get any of her friends to join her as there were rumors about people never going back from there. Of course, it was stupid of her to go alone but as you can guess she didn't care much about her life. She just wanted the thrill. She went through a tunnel, it was really dark in there, her flashlight just broke down and her cellphone stopped working.

"No turning back now." She whispered to herself as she was already half way through the tunnel. She walked through until the end, she heard cars passing by and found it weird as the whole place was supposed to be abandoned. She reached the end of the tunnel, her eyes took a minute or two to adjust to the light, but the sight which was before her wasn't an abandoned place, there were a bunch of cars on both sides, and right before her was a train coming towards her, her eyes widened as the train came closer and closer, her frozen in place.

Suddenly she heard footsteps from the side, she felt herself being pushed away from the train tracks and as she hit the ground she felt a weight above her. She looked at the weight and saw a boy, he got off her, she immediately noticed he was handsome. "Are you crazy?!" He screamed and the girl flinched. She noticed a couple people looked at the two kids next to the train tracks, them. "What's your name?" He asked. The girl looked around confused. She suddenly forgot her name but it came back to her. "Lee Haneul." She said. "Yoon Jaehyuk." He said, putting his hand forward to help the girl stand up. She took it and stood up. They shook their hands.