Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Pandora's POV

It's been a week since our successful mission and I am getting ready to face the Black Swan again. You see, in that week the Black Swan got Keefe and Biana back somehow while I was at a food raid. Now we are getting prepared to bargain. We'll get Keefe back when we threaten the triplets and Jensi's life.

"Ready to face the Black Swan?" Ruy asked from my doorway.

I turned around. I guess so. It won't be a huge fight or anything.

"It won't be, but it's at least something,"

It is.

Ruy walked closer to me and I knew what was going to happen. The thing is that I care about Ruy, but I don't love him like he loves me. Or do I love him and not notice it? Anyways love will get in the way of my revenge and I was too young to get into Matchmaking.

"Well the lovebirds have become soulmates now," Nova joked.

Ruy jumped back from me and gave Nova a death glare. Nova just laughed and ran out the door with Ruy right behind her. I swear for a deadly group we're like children.

"What are they up to?" Gethen asked.

Seriously? What's up with people not knocking? I stayed silent to let him know that I wasn't going to talk about it.

"Fine it's none of my business anyways. Gisela is calling a meeting,"

Great, just great.

Gethen laughed, "I'm with you all the way."

I smiled under my mask and followed Gethen to the meeting room. After a long talk about the plan for like the millionth time we finally grabbed our hostages and leaped to the meeting point. We had established a trade with the Black Swan and they decided to go with no other info. Me, Fintan, Foam, Trix, Ruy, and Lady Gisela arrived in the field that we made our meeting point. I had Jensi for my hostage and Fintan, Foam, and Trix each had a triplet in their hand. We each had a knife pressed to their throats and I covered our group in shadows. Ruy surrounded Lady Gisela and him in a force field. After a minute there was a flash of light and the Collective, Sophie, and her friends appeared.

"What do you want?" Granite demanded.

"Oh wasn't it obvious? We want Keefe,"

"Yeah I'll totally join you again and be a prisoner,"

"You are with a little reasoning," Lady Gisela clapped her hands.

We came out of the shadows with our hostages and I saw Squall and Blur tense.

"Now give us my son and we'll give you your children and if you don't then they will die,"

"What should we do?" Fitz asked Forkle.

Mr. Forkle sighed and turned to Blur,Squall, and Keefe. A painful five minutes passed by before Forkle looked up.

"We'll do it if you give us your Froster,"

Lady Gisela sighed and shook her head, "No we'll keep our Froster. You get ten seconds to decide."

Lady Gisela started to count and when she got to zero they still said nothing. Lady Gisela snapped her fingers and I remembered what that sign meant. I pressed my knife harder against Jensi's throat and he made a choking sound before collapsing.

"JENSI!"Blur yelled.

I almost sighed. Jensi wasn't dead. Yet. Blood was just filling his throat and soon he will die in about five minutes, so he's fine. Back in the present Granite was supporting Blur who had collapsed on the grass.

"Now give us Keefe or else the same happens to the triplets,"

Sophie opened her mouth, but Keefe interrupted.

"I'll go with you if you give us back the triplets,"

Lady Gisela nodded and Sophie tried to convince Keefe to come back. Keefe of course didn't listen to her and walked toward Lady Gisela.

"Now give them the triplets,"

Lady Gisela looked at Fintan, Foam, and Trix. They released the triplets and the triplets ran to the Collective in tears. I still had some humanity left, so I released Jensi and used telekinesis to move him toward Blur. I walked toward Lady Gisela and she held a purple crystal to the light. We leaped away without a second to spar.

I meditated in my room since I had nothing else to do. It had been a week and four days since our success and Gisela said she needed time to prepare her son and her plans.

"It's been a week and four days. I swear I couldn't meditate even if I tried,"

I opened one eye and I saw Gethen sitting on a chair on the dark oak floor.

I'm guessing you tried to get in my mind again.

"I may have,"

I looked at the edge of my vision and saw no blackness. Great now Gethen has seen my face.

"By the way you should really unmask yourself more often. I can see why Ruy likes you,"

Water shot out of the pool I sat in and hit Gethen. Soon Gethen was drenched head to toe in water and he did not look happy about it. I heard a chuckle and Navy stepped out of the shadow of the waterfall. Navy is a Mesmer and a Hydrokinetic. She has dark olive skin, navy blue eyes, and navy blue hair.

"That was amazing! We should prank people together," Navy exclaimed.

Oh and did I ever mention that Navy is a master pranker and can get away with almost anything. Well she can and she will prank you if you're mean to her.

Maybe.

"Well I'm changing out of these clothes," Gethen told us.

He left the room with a swish of his cloak.

"We should dye his hair pink," Navy whispered.

Or we can rig a room to drop Curdle Root juice on anyone that enters.

"Yes! This will be our hang out time. Let's do this," Navy shouted.

We discussed our plan and it was simple. Navy would set up the trap in the arena and I would get the Curdle root juice. I also was going to visit Tinker for a gadget. Navy ran off and I ran toward Pixel's room. I got the gadget I needed and I went to the greenhouse to peel the Curdle root. I used my hydrokinetic ability to grab the juice out of the Curdle roots and I rushed to the arena to set the trap. Navy was there and she had made a sort of contraption that I wasn't going to ask about. I waved the juice into a glass box and I set the gadget in another. You see the gadget would drop onto the person. If it was Ruy and he made a force field the gadget would disable his force field and the victim would get 'juiced' as Navy called it. Now we waited for the person to get pranked. Right on time the door opened and Navy pushed the button that would trigger the trap.