Introduction

Introduction

Pandora's POV

My name is Pandora Light and I am the first Moonlark. I have light olive skin, hazel eyes, and caramel colored hair. I am a Pyrokinetic, Hydrokinetic, Froster, Charger, Guster, Shade, Flasher, and Polyglot with a photographic memory and an unbreakable mind (even Forkle couldn't get inside). The Black Swan put me into the human world for eighteen years before showing me the elvin world and explained everything. I started the elite levels when they triggered all of my abilities and I studied hard. Once I graduated I started practicing with each of my abilities until I mastered them. I learned that when I use my abilities my whole body changes. For example if I use fire my skin turns a little redder than peach, my eyes turn red, and my hair turns red too. It's like this for every element and I can't stop the change. My light olive skin, hazel eyes, caramel colored hair is my neutral form and when I use my abilities my body changes. Anyways I was twenty two years old when I overheard the Black Swan saying that they were going to send me to Exilium once they erased my memories because I wasn't a Telepath or an Inflictor. So the next day they put me into a room with a Washer and I stored all of my memories into a safe nook in my mind and replaced them with fake ones. The Washer erased the fake memories and The Black Swan believed that my memories were wiped and sent me to Exilium. That's where I am now, walking towards Exilium with a broken life.

P.S. Team Valiant isn't a thing, Fitz never confessed his love to Sophie, Sophie never had bodyguards, and this is on a totally different timeline. 

Pandora Light