"Here you guys go. Enjoy." I said as I placed their food down.

A little while later they had finished.

As they got up to pay I watched closely as the kids each grabbed his hand.

"Mine." Chance growled. Choosing to ignore him. I waited until he had paid before deciding to speak yet he beat me.

"Can I ask you a question?" He blurted out.

I stared at him, surprised at his sudden outburst.

"Go ahead."

"I've only been in town a couple days so I don't really know where anything is. Could you give me directions to the mall?"

This was my chance.

"I get off in about ten, if you want I can just show you?" I asked hopeful.

He smiled "That would be great. I'll wait outside for you."

I couldn't do more than nod. He was so beautiful.

Cleaning up a few of the tables left, I informed Cindy of my departure and I walked out to meet my mate sitting with his kids.

I noticed him talking with the twins, well I assumed they were with how much they look alike.

"Ready?"

He jumped  "Holy Shit!  Warn a person.

The twins started laughing.

"You scared daddy to death."

"You jumped super high daddy."

"Let's get going."

This was going to be torture.

The drive was only about ten minutes from the cafe but it felt like forever. Having him close yet so far out of reach was hard on me but even harder for Chance.

Pulling up I parked with his car next to mine. They got out, chattering all the way to the door.

I hadn't said a word since we got here, feeling like the kids would like time with their dad.

I silently followed beside them the whole time. I never realized how tiring kids could be, especially the little girl and her dresses. The boy didn't take as long but he ended up with just as much as his sister.

"You guys hungry?"

The kids both nodded.

Without thinking I turned towards the direction of the food court and began walking.  Keller was holding all the bags for the kids and his muscles were bulging from the weight. I couldn't help picturing pinning those strong arms down and licking him all over.

Goddess why did I have to torture myself? 

"Would you like anything Cainis?"

I knew he was looking at me but I couldn't breath, unable to lose the image I created. He put his hand on my shoulder and goddess, those sparks. My blood instantly tried rushing down south.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

He removed his hand and I couldn't help missing the warmth it gave me.

"So you hungry?"

"I can pay for myself."

"Nonsense it's the least I can do for helping me."

"Well thank you."

Me and the twins decided on Taco Bell but after paying he went to Sabrro and got cheese pizza.