XLVIII

*Cainis Pov*

~A year later~

I heard his screaming even in the middle of a dead sleep. I grunted a little bit as I rolled over patting my mate awake.

"It's your turn."

I whispered close to his ear.

"He's your son."

I laughed.

"He's only mine when he's fussy, huh?"

"Correct."

"He's probably hungry Graham."

"Then go feed him Cainis."

He laughed, unable to be serious at all.

I faked mad and threw the blankets over him as I got up, sending him into a laughing fit.

I picked him up, holding him to my chest as I prepared a bottle for him. He was only three months old but he was as bad as the twins already. While feeding him I thought back to all that has happened in the past year.

The twins were now six and spoiled but Graham wouldn't have it any other way.

They all moved into my house on pack grounds, he signed his company over to Francine and Ivan but it goes to the twins when they get old enough, or even want it.

Everything was running smoothly, meaning we didn't have anymore issues after Sage, not even from Fate herself.

I ened up giving my Cafe to Princely. He was still in denial about Ciel being his mate but it's been a year now and I see his resolve wearing thin.

Basel and Lincoln still have problems, it seemed Lincoln is blind to it though. I was worried one day Basel was just going to give up and leave him but I tried to have hope for them.

I smiled as I heard Graham step into the room.

"Can I hold my son now?"

"I guess he's yours now." I Laughed.

"Just hand him over." I placed him in Graham's arms gently.

"Hey Archibald Quillan." I smiled wide at his name.

"Remind me why we let Hannibal and Mercy name him again?" He looked up at me.

"They wanted to, besides I love his name." I laughed more.

"It's a mouthful though."

"How complicated is Archibald Quillan Orion, seriously." I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him and Archibald to my chest.

"About as difficult as Graham Vincent Orion." He laughed this time.

"Yeah right, you just love saying it."

"I love Moye Serdtse better."

"I do to." He lifted his head a little more connecting our lips in a soft kiss. I wanted to pull him closer but was being cautious of our son in his arms.

"Poor Archibald." Mercy giggled.

We both pulled apart at the same time, catching Mercy and Hannibal standing in the doorway of the nursery. I went over and scooped them in my arms, making them squeal and laugh harder.

"KiKi!" They yelled.

"What are you two monsters doing out of bed?"

I held them both on each side of me.

"We heard Archibald crying." Hannibal said.

"Well Daddy and I have it, why don't you two go back to sleep?"

"Come on KiKi, it's the weekend, let them stay up?"

Graham spoke up for them, smiling smugly at calling me KiKi.

"Fine, Archibald is going to be up for awhile anyway. How about we put in a movie and popcorn then go back to bed?"

"I want ice cream to."

"Of course Mercy, you both can have ice cream."

I put them down so they could go pick out a movie.

"You want me to take him?" I asked.

"No, let's go."

We walked out of the nursery and to the living room.

Graham went to the kitchen were the twins were, putting popcorn in the microwave then grabbing bowls and ice cream. I stared at them after putting in Homefont, the twins had an unhealthy obsession with Jason Statham, which was clearly Lincoln's fault.

They were all cutting up laughing while Archibald stayed calm in Graham's arms.

Meanwhile Oribel Eunice slept soundly on the lounge chair, that I swear he claimed as his own.

This was what life felt like now. Graham lifted his head up and we made eye contact.

"Moye Serdtse." I mouthed.

He smiled and turned his attention back to the twins.

This is what our forever felt like.
****