Growing Up Used To Be So Easy Chapter 1: Episode 1

Izuku Midoriya Your Happy Go Lucky Average Boy Limped Around A Barren Field Aimlessly His Eyes Deceased, His Blood Glistened In The Sunshine As Tears Streamed Down His Face He Could Only Question Himself...

"What...

Did I Do Wrong?"

His Vision Faded Dimmed As The Ground Got Closer To Him,

*Thud.*

The Boy Laid There Unconscious Tears Still Seeping Out Of His Eyes His Body Weak, As He Slept Footsteps Nearby Slowly Approached the Child.

"Dear Young One, Who Has Done You So Wrong?"

The Giant Picked Up The Small Child Cupping Him In His Hands As He Carried Him To The Colossal Disc.

His Footsteps Echoed Through The Ship As The Young Boy Began To Awaken His Eyes Still Wet From Tears, He Looked Up At His Supposed Helper Not Uttering A Word Just Looking Up At The Man, Confused But In Some Regard Happy.

As The Foot Steps Stopped Izuku Was Laid Down On The Cold Bench He Uttertrd To The Man,

"W-Who Are You?"

The Man Looked Down And Said Back

"That Will Be Answered In Time Young One."

He Left The Room Leaving Izuku With His Mind, Which Turned Out To Be A Horrible Idea As Izuku Immediately Started Crying What A Shocker (Did You Really Think This Story Would Be That Serious Pfft Nah)
His Screaming Echoed Across The Ship Alerting A Certain Someone.

"Who's There?! Show Yourself"

The Questioned, But The Crying Did Not Stop,
The Person Proceeded Cautiously Until They Came Face To Face With The Child.

He Looked Up At The Person With Strangely Green Skin He Stopped Crying And Looked Up At Her.

"H-Hello?"

He Ask Shyly, The Green Lady Walked Closer Until Realising Who This Was,

"Your The Child Father Brought I See"

Izuku Nodded He Was Scared But Felt A Warmth From Her A Strange Sensation Like She Was His Guardian Of His Galaxy (Yeah I Got Refrences) She Walked Over To Him Picking Him Up.

"Hmm Just What Are You?"

"Umm Uhh Izuku"

For Some Reason His Natural Shyness Faded When Around Her.

"Gamora I See You Acquainted Yourself With Him Even I Couldn't Get Him To Tell Me His Name"

Izuku's Shyness Came Rushing Back As He Got Scared Again.

"I See Izuku Was It Likes You?"

The Man Put Down A Small Cup And A Spoon On The Bench

"W-Where Am I?"

He Said Tightly Holding On To Gamora, she Could Only Hold Him Questioning Whether It's A Good Idea Bringing Such A Innocent Soul With Them.

"Daughter I Know What Your Thinking..."

"Do You?"

She Said Anger Building Why Ruin This Boys Life, Just Leave Him And Let Him Live

"He Is Am Outcast Persay I Wish To Give Him Something More Than The Rest Of His Kin"

Thanos Sat Groaned And Took Off His Glove

"Young One I Have Gotten Old Older Than Any One Of My Race I Am Here For A Successor"

Izuku Stared Up At Him Curious And Afraid Of What Was About To Happen Until

*Thwump*

He Passed Out

KING CRIMSON

Izuku Awoke With A Pain In His Head And A Glove On His Hand With Six Mystical Jewels Glowing On It

"W-What Happened"

"Young One Go On And Live Your Life, You Will Find Out What That Glove Is For So Never Take It Off Goodbye...For Now"

I Lied I Said 1500 Words But Writing On Phone Capitalising Every Letter To Make It Look Nice Too Much On Phone Majority Of Chapter Will Be This Long But More Chapters More Often Adios