CHAPTER 9: [double trouble]

-- THIRD PERSON POV --

"Hmm..."

...

...

"Hmm..."

...

...

"Hmm..."

"Fukei, you alright?" Fukei jolted up in his seat on the train and looked down at his brother, who was looking up at him rather concerned, he took a breath before giving him a soft smile while nodding his head.

"Yes, I'm alright. Why do you ask, brother?" Neito raised a brow at that.

"Oh? Well, maybe it was the constant humming followed by your feet anxiously tapping on the ground." at that, they both look down and notice his feet freeze before relaxing "What's up?" Fukei hummed again, leaning his back against the backrest of the seat.

"Well... I have this gut feeling that something is gonna happen."

"Something good, or something bad?" Neito noticed Fukei's eyes open slightly.

"... something horrible." Neito swallowed thickly before smiling confidently while waving his hand, dismissing the thought.

"That just sounds like you overthinking things, Fukei, like what you always do." their train comes to a stop and so they get off and start making their way towards the school "Nothing is going to happen, and even if something did happen, it won't be horrible." he watched as his brother walked beside him, momentarily lost in thought, before looking down at him.

"You think so?" he grins, knocking the back of his fist against his chest.

"I know so!" Neito grinned when he got his brother to smile.

"Well, alright." they both share a smile, they then face towards the school again before sharing a yelp when microphones and camera were shoved in their faces.

"Hey!" they both look and notice that it was a horde of reporters surrounding the front gates of U.A, questioning the many students that tried to enter the school premises "What's your opinion on having the Symbol of Peace as a teacher here at U.A?!"

"What kind of lessons does he teach?!"

"What is it like being a taught by All Might?!"

"U-Um, I--" Neito looked up and noticed that the reporters had zoned in on Fukei, to which the taller boy was trembling while hiding behind him, grasping his shoulders tightly.

"Hey, wait a minute... aren't you the guy who saved those two boys during that Sludge Incident?" Neito felt him tense up, raising his hands while shaking his head, backing up a little when a handful of the reporters thrusted their microphones into his face.

"You definitely are!"

"You were there with All Might when he saved you from the Sludge Villain!"

"You must be close with him!" he slowly started to hyperventilate, his body trembling while sweating profusely. They were getting too close for his comfort, he takes another step back and tries to look for a ways of escape but froze up when the reporter grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

"Come on, why won't you say anything?!"

"All we want to know is what your relationship is with All Might!" he could barely feel the woman when she tightened her grip on his arm, but Neito felt a bead of sweat form on his cheek when he saw his brother start to have a mental break down.

"Fu--"

"Hey! Can't you see you're making him uncomfortable?!" Fukei let out a gasp when Ashido and Hagakure suddenly appeared, Ashido grabbing Fukei by his wrist while Hagakure slapped the reporter's hand off him "Reporters are such vultures!"