CHAPTER 5: [training from a hero]

-- THIRD PERSON POV --

"And we have arrived!!" All Might looked down at a disheveled looking Fukei and saw he was shaking as he held a tight grip on All Might's hand as if he were a lost child, he was even close to tears, All Might made a face as he rubbed Fukei's arm in an attempt to calm the young teen "O-Oh dear, I apologize young Monoma! I didn't mean to make you cry!" he sniffed and wiped away the tears that threatened to fall.

"I-I'm not crying..." the sign, that Fukei held with a shaky grip, had said "But I am crying on the inside..." All Might sweat dropped.

"I don't know if I should be okay with that answer." Fukei just waved his hand before shakily giving him a thumbs up along with a nervous smile.

"I'm genuinely okay, All Might-sama. I have a heart of glass, and I cry at the drop of a hat, but I've been through much worse." he frowned when hearing that.

"Am I allowed to ask what it may be?" he pursed his lips before shaking his head then showing another sign.

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer until I tell you, All Might-sama. Though you're the No. 1 hero, I'm not fully comfortable to tell you what I burden." All Might raised a brow at that before laughing lightly and patting his head.

"Well that's alright, Young Monoma." he then turns and crouches down "Until next time, see you later!" he then jumps off into the sky and lands god knows where, he let out a breath before turning around and opening the front door, only to be tackled by Neito, he wasn't strong enough to get Fukei tackled to the ground, so Neito was hanging off of his chest.

"Fukei! You bloody dumbass! You had me so worried." he sighed softly as he lifted his hand up and pats Neito's head.

"I apologize, brother. The adrenaline got to me." he rips Neito off him and sets him on the ground, who gives him a stern look while crossing his arms.

"Why'd you do it, anyways? Who was that plain looking guy and that bomber boy?" Fukei chuckled at what he called them.

"Classmates of mine. I couldn't care less about the boy in the sludge, but the plain looking one is the one I cared about." the sign said as Fukei walked inside "He's my first ever friend." just as he stepped foot into the house he was tackled again but by his mother and father.

"FUKEI!!" they cried out, he let out a sigh. Neito continued to stand there, he gasped when he realized what Fukei had just said.

"Wait! You made a friend?! Fukei!"

(Time Skip: 2 Days Later - Early Morning)

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" Fukei pouted a little as All Might sat on a large fridge while he sat on All Might's shoulder, he looked down at Midoriya who was holding two ends of a rope that was tied to the fridge before slipping and fall onto his stomach.

"Don't you think starting off with this is a little harsh, All Might-sama?" he just laughed.

"Of course not!" he sweat dropped "And I can tell by the muscle of you, that you can probably pull this along the beach right now even without the help of a quirk!" he couldn't help but nod.

"True..." they then look back down at Midoriya.

"If you could move it even a little bit, it would be a little bit easier!" All Might shuddered when Fukei gave him a cold look.

"Really?" he sighed and looked back down at Midoriya, who was slowly pushing himself off the ground.

"Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right? Then there's Monoma-kun." Fukei jokingly gave Midoriya an offended look.