CHAPTER 12: [what makes a hero]

thanks to two of my friends, I've recently got into dream smp, but mostly dream in the manhunts because those are really intense and fun to watch. I've been listening to "I see a dreamer" repeatedly and I wanna die, very catchy song though.

I wanna use dream's mask for fukei's costume too.

I had a hard time choosing fukei's hero name, I had four in mind but used the one. I'd like to know which of the four names you like even though I chose one of them and I might change it in the future, so there you go.

Dolos

Lupin

Impostor

Rogue

not gonna lie, I had so much trouble writing this half way through it but I managed to pull through and actually fucking produce something. goodness, I updated three other stories and when I saw people voting for fukei's story or adding them to his reading list I was like, fuck it, I'll suffer through and finish off his goddamn chapter.

I was rereading bnha and I got to the part where they were in iida's room and it showed all the glasses he had, then for a split second I was like "where are my glasses?"

this chapter is so boring, I apologize, just had to get it done and dusted.

so I was looking at something and I saw something for ashido, the dancing hero: pinky. It isn't a canon thing on the fandom wiki, but I like the way it sounds and it suits her, so I'm adding it.

okay, so I was searching up the noumu's so I could use it for later in the chapter, but then I saw a "noumu x reader" and I was... disgusted? goodness, taking monster fucker to another level.

so I've seen multiple comments questioning fukei about how when he's saying something really long, if he stands there for five minutes before showing whoever he's talking to what he wrote. no, he doesn't write what's on his signs, he pulls them out of nowhere and they already have what he wants to say on them. though I do understand how awkward it is if it's something long and the person he's talking to has to read through it all. another thing, I forget that he's not talking out loud so when he stutters it's on the signs as well, it's just a force of habit and I'm trying to stop that.

fukei's eyes are always closed no matter what situation he is in, the only times his eyes are open is when he's reached a certain level of stress or shock that he can't help but open his eyes. when I say "he looked over" his eyes are still closed, his face is just looking over in the direction I say.

that is all.

word count: 27,669

-- THIRD PERSON POV --

"Wow, is that Monoma Fukei? The kid who placed first in U.A's Sports Festival?"

"Oh wow, it is~"

"He's much more charming up close than on T.V."

"You think I can get his number?"

'Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE!!' Fukei was standing in the train, his grip on the handle above him growing tighter as he heard the whispers about him within the crammed train. Fukei still hadn't gotten over what Neito had said to him during the Sports Festival, so he went off on his own that morning and got on the early train, not only to avoid his brother for the time being but to also avoid having to get crammed against strangers. I guess he didn't get on as early as he hoped, what made it worse was that people recognized him from the Sports Festival and were trying to strike a conversation with him, or were just blatantly talking about him. What was truly creeping him out were the looks some girls were giving him, some were getting a little too close for comfort and he was afraid they were going to try something if he didn't get off the train quickly.