Today was a new day and it was my last day off before I head to work tomorrow to finish up my album. I read the clock and it was 10 A.M. That's good time to get my day started.

I had just sat up in the bed when I got a notification from someone.

Normani:
Doing things I see.

Me:
😂Thank u thank u. I try.

Normani:
So when can I come over?

Me:
I would say right now but I don't have the place set up right just yet.

Normani:
Oh🙁

Me:
Don't make that face. You can still come over. Just give me a day.

Normani:
So day after tomorrow then?😏

She really wants to come huh?

Me:
Sure😉😂. I'll send you the address.

I sent her it and she didn't reply after that so I guess I'm seeing her day after tomorrow.

I got the bed and headed into the bathroom to do my business. I showered, brushed my teethe and brushed my waves. Lowkey need to go to the barber today.

I still had clean underwear so I put that on. As for clothes, I had to wear the same ones from yesterday until I go buy my new wardrobe. Don't worry though. When I come home, I'm throwing the clothes in the wash.

I put my watch on and my earrings, grabbed my phone and the car keys and head out the house.

~

Throughout the day, I was stopping to various name brand stores. Honestly, I think I spent over $500k on my clothes.

I bought clothes and shoes from Prada, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Dior, Tom Ford, Nike, Adidas and so much more I can't remember off the top of my head.

My backseat and trunk was full of shopping bags and I'm pretty sure I was going to have to make 9-10 trips back to the car when I reached to the crib.

I pulled through the gates up to the garage. I turned off the car and started to grab the bags and put them up to my room.

~

"I'm not doing like this again right now," I mumbled as I rest the last bag in the huge walk in closet.

(Closet)

I was really against putting them up right now but I didn't want to do it tomorrow when I had to go hardware shopping

After an hour,