Panic Attack

Nightmare walked through a portal and appeared in the Anti-Void. The first thing he noticed was the slight tension and fear in the air. He looked around him and soon spotted Error sitting on the ground. Her knees were pulled up to her chest and she had her hands on this sides of her skull. Nightmare approached her and saw that she was shaking violently and sobbing."PlEaSe........ JuSt StOp...... No MoRe....." she said through the sobs.

Nightmare reached into his pocket and pulled out Error's glasses as he slowed his pace. Error heard his footsteps and looked up at him, only to see his demonic smile. She stood up and tried to run, but was grabbed by his tentacles and pulled back. She continued to fight until she felt something being placed on her face. At first, she still only saw him, but her vision slowly cleared to see Nightmare. She stared at him for a while before she hugged him and felt him hug back. Nightmare smiled a bit and used his tentacles to hug Error.

After a while, Error was still a little tense, and Nightmare wasn't having none of that business. He moved his hands up her back and started to rub her back.

Her back was a sweet spot for her and always melted when she was touched there lovingly. After a while, Error was finally calm and felt like falling asleep. Nightmare noticed and smiled to himself as he held her. Error blushed and closed her eyes as she quickly drifted off to sleep. Nightmare chuckled and walked over to Error's new hammock. It looked like it was made about an hour before Nightmare came and he tested it to see if it'll hold. Fortunately, it did. Nightmare laid down on it and Error rested her head on Nightmare's chest. He continued to rub her back and closed his eyes.

Eventually, his arms got tired and he stopped rubbing her back, only hugging her. He lazily brought his tentacles up and used them to hug her as well. Error smiled in her sleep and Nightmare soon drifted off as well, neither aware of Dream standing and staring in shock. He somehow got it on camera and raced back to The Council."They have to see it." He said as he ran through a portal.