Christmas Special

First, I'd like to let you all know that Wattpad isn't letting me reply to your comments, so I'm sorry if you shrugged my lack of replies rude or something. Anyways, here's part 1. It was actually self-inspired by my latest shift on Side Stories. And Merry Christmas!

Nightmare had been looking for Error, but couldn't find her. He was hoping to spend some time with her, but she suddenly disappeared. He made a portal to the Anti-Void and walked through."Error! There you ar-" he cut himself off when he saw what was next to Error, who was sleeping soundly.

There were four ghosts, one of them was human while the other were skeletons. The human seemed to be female and one of the skeletons was also female. The other two were male. 404 was there, keeping watch and ignored Nightmare. That somewhat gave a signal to the ghosts that he wasn't an enemy and the human smiled at him. The female skeleton was mostly black with purple strings and tear marks. Her eyes were mostly red and had purple and blue pupils, and her fingertips were purple with blue palms. She looked a lot like Error, almost as if they were related. Nightmare walked over to them and sat down next to Error, bringing her into his lap and holding her."Who are you and what do you want with Error?" Nightmare asked.

"I jUsT wAnTeD tO sEe My DaUgHtEr AgAiN. mY nAmE iS aLyNa." The female skeleton replied. Nightmare's eyes widened at this information. A male skeleton wearing a mask sat next to Nightmare."So, YoU'rE tHe OnE 404 tOlD uS aBoUt? If YoU'rE gOiNg To DaTe My SiStEr, LeT mE gIvE yOu SoMe AdViCe. Do NoT dIe. AnD tHe NaMe's LaPsE." He said."Alright?? Why do you wear a mask?" Nightmare asked. Lapse took off his mask, revealing that some of his "mouth" has been destroyed at the left corner (from Lapse's POV). It revealed his teeth and it looked pretty bad.

"... How did that happen?!" Nightmare asked."I wAs TrYiNg To ChEeR eRrOr Up AnD iT wEnT wRoNg. I pUrPoSeFuLlY lOsT mY fOoTiNg WhEn We WeNt CaMpInG sO i WoUlD fAlL iNtO a SmAlL sTrEaM, bUt I dIdN't ReAlIzE tHeRe WaS a RoCk ThErE, sO i HiT mY mOuTh. It WaS a FlAt RoCk, So It DiDn'T hIt My TeEtH, jUsT dAmAgEd My MoUtH." Lapse replied. Error began to stir a bit and opened her eyes slightly to see Nightmare."Morning, sleepyhead." Nightmare said. Error shifted to her animal form and didn't really reply. Instead, she climbed Nightmare's chest and laid her head down. Nightmare held her as if she was a child and began to pet her, adding scratches behind the ears and the chin, earning loud purring from the happy hybrid. Error's family and Nightmare spent the rest of the day watching over her.