Another lightbulb lit in Eri's head. "S-so if daddy loves you, y-you c-can be my m-mommy?" She stuttered gazing at you for a second.

You laughed and slowly patted her chubby cheek as you walked. "That's how it works." You said, fingertips feeling like lava at imagining it actually happening.

Eri nodded, determined. I promise I will make daddy love Y/n so she can be my mommy. A small skip went into her step.

"Hey Eri?" You asked deciding to change the conversation. "Hm?" She looked up at you with pouting lips.

"Do you want to have a play date with the little boy you saw at the candy store?" You asked staring at the birds fly through the blue sky.

"Was it Vovok? Your n-nephew?" She said the last words slowly sounding it out.

You laughed. "Woah! You really have an awesome memory Eri! Great for a hero!" You said tickling her shoulder. A slight Mona Lisa smile emitted onto her face.

"W-what's a play date? Do you p-play?" She asked shyly again. "Your correct! Would you like one of those soon? With Vovok." You questioned her. Eri didn't need to think. He was nice just like you from the start. It wasn't a hard choice at all.

"Yes! I mean y-yes please Y/n." She quickly caught her herself from yelling a bit. You were happy looking at her new expression and emotion form. "Great. Just time to ask your dad." You whispered biting your lip.

Eri played with your finger. "D-don't worry Y/n. I-I know y-you got this." She encouraged you walking home.

________________

Kai and the two males had tiredly sat down. Well, Kai still holding the ziplock and analyzing it.

"Joi get me the microscope." Kai ordered fixing the white gloved hand. "Of course." Joi ran to the supply closet.

He came out rather quickly and Kai got the set ready. He turned on the phone first.

"Hari I need you to bust the system." Chisaki gave him the phone.

With some wires and electrical work, he popped the password out. "Wow. Still got the moves like jagger." Hari chuckled and Kai sighed. "Maybe you can show some to Y/n in the bedroom huh?" Hari began to joke again.

"I'm risking to get a rash just to make you explode." Kai said gritting his teeth. "Fine, I'm right though." Hari whispered the last part licking his teeth.

Kai searched the phones photos first. Inside, he saw a young kid with e/c eyes and h/c soft hair. Smiling with loose teeth. She looks oddly familiar. Kai washed the thought away and went to the contacts.

His golden yellow eyes bursted. The last name was, Y/n.

"Joi look at the hair under the microscope. Now." He said eyes narrowed. "Y-yes!" Joi went and researched.

It was connected to the computer so anything would pop up and show to Hari. The scanning was complete.

The computer loaded, showing a profile. "Boss come here." Hari said with a stern look. Kai ran to the computer and his brain exploded.

It was you. They cracked the case.

"So how are you going to approach her?" Hari asked with a screenshot on the screen. "Question her obviously." He said.

"How boss? It isn't that easy." Joi stated. "Yeah I say do this." Hari stood up putting a shoulder around Kai. "Take her and your daughter to a nice dinner to distract her. When you get home, before taking off your clothes haha, ask her questions then." His friend said imaging it for him.

Kai listened, thinking it was a great plan. "You know, not a stupid idea." He said with a deep chuckle.

________________

Night was slowly closing in. You looked at the clock while waiting for Eri to put on her flats.

Kai messages you asking if you would dress Eri up nicely, yet he didn't say the reason.

"Done!" She came up to you. Her hair was curled, sparkly f/c dress that was fluffy, and black flats.

"You look pretty Eri!" You kisses her cheek, Eri gasped looking away twirling. "Thank you." She replied.

The door clicked open and in came Kai. You felt your fingertips grow hot already. "Ah I see you dressed Eri." He said chuckling and stepping in, black mask on.

Something was different. He was wearing a suit, f/c tie, still white gloves. He looks handsome. You thought blushing.

"O-oh yes just like you said." You nervously said standing from the rug.

Eri looked at her father with a scared face. You touched her shoulder and she calmed down. "And perfectly might I add." He added staring at you.

"T-thank you." You smiled sheepishly. "I like this dress." Eri said clinging to you. Kai saw how attached she was.

"I hope you like this one Y/n." His name rolled off your tongue. You tired red facing up at him. From behind, Kai pulled a silky spaghetti strap f/c dress with a slit on the end.

You stared in shock at the beautiful dress. "I-wha-" you couldn't speak.

"We're going to dinner, all of us. My treat. Please wear it Y/n." Kai said handing you the long dress. "W-why?" You questioned staring at him. The height difference showing.

Eri quietly watched the scene.

"I said my treat, just for a nice dinner. You can change across the hall in my room, there should be cosmetics ready and hair things. We don't want to be late now do we?" He asked slightly forcing you out.

You could feel the hot breath from his mask. "A-alright." That's the only thing you could say as he locked the door to his room.

It smelled like cologne. It smelled like him. It was also clean.

You looked back down at the dress in your grasp, the tag specifically. It was exactly your size. How? You asked deciding there was no other way.

Slowly, you began to change. After changing you looked at yourself in his mirror. You felt, sexy for the first time.

The silky f/c dress wrapped around your curves. The thin straps holding just enough to lift your chest area. And the small slit on the side of your leg keeping in all in.

By the mirror on the floor, you saw a pair of black heels with a note. You bent down and read it.

'Use these as well - Kai' it read. You picked up the shoes, they were your size. Putting them on, you felt taller and even more confident.

You went into the bathroom, he was right. An iron and full expensive makeup. How can he afford this?! You yelled in your head, gently picking everything up. There was a note on a lipstick.

'Wear this red one.' He wrote again. Oh no he didn't. You said opening the lipstick. It was a wonderful shade of red. Woah he's a fashion artist of something. You said swatching it over your lips.

A natural look was the best for this occasion, just a little flare to the end, including red lips. Ordered by Kai himself. I wonder why red though? You asked again.

You fixed your hair to fall down hopefully covering some of your shoulders. You looked in the mirror again, twirled, and became giddy.

I really feel like a princess now. You smiled and took a deep breath walking to the door.

I hope he likes it- wait what. You blushed madly shaking the thought away. You realized something, Kai was wearing a f/c tie. Eri had a f/c dress. You were all matching.

You were even more embarrassed as you stepped out and his head turned...