𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

I looked over to Fiona, "I mean, we could use another dishwasher, can't we?" I questioned her, doing my best to get ideas in her head to help Lip out

She gave a small nod and put down the papers she had in her hand, "Yeah, we could, if you want that?"

"Yeah, when can I start?" He asked Fiona and she pointed towards the dirty tables.

"I could use some help now."

"Great, yeah," Lip smiled as he got up and I gave him a wave as he disappeared around the back and grabbed an apron, I got out of my seat, heading towards the back and grabbed my notepad so I could start working again. 

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Lip and I headed home together after we finished up at work, Debbie was just getting in as well, "Hey, Debs," Lip said as he walked towards her, Franny was sitting in a fancy new stroller, I wasn't sure where the hell she got the money for that.

"Hey," She said with a smile, "When'd you get out?" 

"Oh- is that Franny?" Lip looked down at her, it had been a month since he saw her last, she did grow a little bit.

"Yeah."

"Wow- she really grew up fast, huh?" Lip smiled and Debbie laughed quietly, "Nice stroller," Lip was quick to notice it and Debbie raised a brow, looking proud.

"It's a pram."

I looked the stroller up and down, "Like the ones in Mary Poppins?" I asked with a raised brow, "Where'd you get it?" 

"Found it in the park, I'm gonna sell it," She seemed proud, I had to give it to her, however, stealing expensive strollers in the park must be easy, "It's a Silver Balmoral Classic, costs 4,000 dollars new."

"Holy shit, no way."

"Look," Debbie held up her phone and showed us the prices, "That's going on Craigslist," She put her phone down and looked back over towards Lip, "When do you head back to college?" 

Lip shifted on his feet, "Uh," He cleared his throat, "I'm not."

Debbie looked at me as he said this, waiting to see my reaction, I think she figured this was news to me as well, I just kept a serious glance and she looked back at Lip, "Wow- okay." She tilted her head, "Well, where will you live?" 

Lip gave her a strange look, "Here... I guess? Is there a bed for me?" His eyes landed on me at this moment and then back to Debbie.

"Well... Ian's at Caleb's most of the time," Debbie put a finger to her chin in a moment of thought, "Mabel sleeps in there, so, considering if you two are back together or not, I guess you could sleep in his bedroom."

Lip raised a brow at me, as if he was waiting for me to say something, I gave him a nod and he smiled, "Cool."

Debbie looked over to the fridge, "Do you need us to hide the beer and stuff?"

"No, I'm okay, thanks, Debs."

"Are you sure? It's no big deal to hide it."

"It's cool Debs, it's whatever."

I furrowed my brow at him, trying to get a read on him, I wasn't sure if he really was okay or if he was just trying to make us feel better, either way, I wasn't sure how to read him. 

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Later on, Lip, Ian, Liam and I were all sitting in the living room when Carl walked in and sat down in front of us, "Hey... Um-" Carl awkwardly looked at me before he looked back at Lip, "Lip, you ever have trouble with getting girls to give you- like- Bjs?" 

I snickered as Carl asked this and Lip raised a curious brow, "Not really."

"Mabel, you do it even though he's not circumcised?" 

"What? He's circumcised," I gave Carl a questioning look and Lip popped a chip in his mouth, returning the same questioning look to Carl.

"You are?" Carl asked Lip and Lip started to nod.

"What, you're not?" Lip asked him and Car shook his head before he looked at Ian.

"What about you?" 

"Circumcised."

"What about Liam?"

"I don't remember," Lip said and I watched as Carl got up to check, his face grew frustrated.

"Shit. So I am the only one..." Carl grumbled, "You've seen a lot of wood," Carl looked at Ian, "Most of them cut?"

"Most, not all," Ian shrugged and Carl sat down, crossing his arms.

"It's not that big of a deal, you just gotta keep it clean," I mentioned and Lip nodded in agreement.

"Something happen?" Lip asked him and Carl nodded.

"Dom won't go down on me because I'm not circumcised."

"What a bitch, I'm sorry."

"Well- do you wash it thoroughly, like scrub it everyday?" Ian questioned him and Carl furrowed his brow.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess so."

"Keep it clean and managed, you shouldn't have any problems... There's nothing worse then going down on a dude and it smells disgusting," I commented and Carl stood up.

"I think I'm gonna hit the shower," Carl said before he walked away.