𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘴

I called Lip after a night of worrying, "Lip, your phone's off, you didn't come home last night

I called Lip after a night of worrying, "Lip, your phone's off, you didn't come home last night... I was just making sure everything was alright with you, uh, call me back?" I said into the phone, attempting to keep my demeanor as I walked downstairs after hanging up, "Fi," I said once I saw her, "Have you heard from Lip?"

She shook her head, "Uh, no, I haven't," She replied, "Why? Everything okay?" 

"His phone is off, he hasn't answered any calls, said he was coming home last night, I got worried."

"Aw, fuck!" Sean shouted; Franny started to scream right after he shouted and Debbie let out a frustrated groan.

"Thanks a lot,  Sean," She said, "Dipshit..." She picked Franny up and cradled her, trying to get her to calm down again.

"Someone pissed in my boots."

"What?" Fiona sighed and looked over at him as he held up his boots.

"My boots, someone pissed in them. And my cash is missin' and my Visa."

"It's Frank... I changed all the locks to deadbolts and he doesn't have a key."

I left the house and stood on the front lawn, I tried to call Lip again, but it went back to voicemail, yet again. I knew that I wasn't going to get an answer to where he was or why he didn't come home. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Today was the day of the wedding, and even though he was ignoring my calls and his phone was off, Lip showed up. He attempted to explain that the only reason he wasn't answering was because he got shitfaced and got arrested, all because he smashed up his professor's car. That didn't really fix the fact that he disappeared without any explanation. 

Everyone got in place for the ceremony, Debbie ended up showing up to the ceremony, even though it seemed like she wouldn't. Franny was the flowergirl now, taking Dominque's spot. "All those not in the wedding party, please find seats," The pastor said to everyone, clearing his throat before he looked down at Fiona, "So, who's giving the bridge away?" He asked before Frank walked up the aisle, everyone groaned at him.

"I am! Father, here, I am, father of the bride," Frank said as he approached the front of the ceremony. 

"Frank?" Fiona said once she watched her father walking towards her.

"Where do you want me, padre?" 

"No, absolutely not."

Lip and Ian started to walk towards Frank, "Frank, come on, get out of here," Lip said to him before he grabbed his right arm.

"Come on," Ian said as he grabbed his left arm.

"Hey! Come one, I'm your father, I have a right!" Frank argued as he fought back.