𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Carl finished up with his questioning and we all went up to sleep for the night, the following morning I got up the same time as Fiona and went down to the kitchen with her

Carl finished up with his questioning and we all went up to sleep for the night, the following morning I got up the same time as Fiona and went down to the kitchen with her. And for some god awful reason Sammi was still here, of course she was doing anything but minding her own business. "What are you still doing here?" Sammi questioned Fiona, "Shouldn't you be at your husband's?" She tilted her head to the side, "Oh, right. I forgot, he left you!" She got a smug look on her face, "He went on tour, without you... Must be lonely, for you, not him... Know how groupies make sure their rockstars don't get lonely? All holes, Fiona. All holes." 

Fiona scoffed at her, "Spare me, Sammi, your kid not get arrested because of me," Fiona tried to get her off her back. 

"Cause off your thug brother, in one fell swoop, you Gallaghers managed to ruin his whole future!"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh when she said that, "Oh, Sammi... Can we all be honest here? Just for one second? Chuckie didn't have much of a future anyway, did he?" I tilted my head to the side, "He just wasn't destined for all those great and wonderful things," I returned the smug look she was wearing at the moment, that quickly faded once I said this.

Fiona started to nod in agreement, "Pack your shit and get out, Sammi."

Sammi rolled her eyes at the two of us, "I hope they throw the book at Carl," She picked up one of her boxes off the floor, "I hope the other kids in juvie toss his salad or make him toss their's... Whatever's worse!"

I watched as she left the hose, her presence being replaced with Ian who walked down the stairs, "Morning, Ian," I said to him, then I noticed that he seemed panicked, he ran to the window, ducking below it, slowly peeking out of it. I exchanged confused glances as he made his way to the couch.

"Move the couch in front of the door so they can't get in," Ian said to us as he tried to push the couch that Frank was sleeping on. I took a step forward, looking out the window, only to see that there was nobody coming or around the house. The streets were empty.

"Who?" I asked him.

"Hey, sleeping!" Frank mumbled out, rolling over to swat Ian's hands away from the couch.

"Help me," Ian grunted as he continued to push the couch. Mickey came down the stairs, he looked a little flustered, he looked like he had no idea what to do.

So I walked over to Ian to see if I could calm him down, "Ian, hey... Ian," I said to him, placing my hand on his shoulder gently.

"Don't let them get me," He tried to plead with me, I looked over to Mickey, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Ian, nobody is coming for you."

Frank grumbled, "Somebody muzzle that kid."

I watched as Ian ran to the backdoor, he grabbed the bat that sat next to the door. Debbie opened the bathroom door and Ian swung the bat at her, luckily he missed and hit the door instead, Fiona let out a shout as she watched it happen, and I gasped in shock. Mickey then ran over and grabbed him, "Fuck," He mumbled as he opened the backdoor and put Ian outside, "Look! There is nobody out there!" Ian stood there nervously before he ducked down and rushed back inside.