SnowBall

Its the next day and the sun was setting and the snow was falling. Its Christmas Eve and its the day of the dance. The Snowball.

Its 7pm and Will went into his closet and picked out a typical black tuxedo with a light blue button up shirt to go under.

Will looked into the mirror. Its your time. He thought.

Theres a knock at his door. Will gets butterflies in his stomach. Its time.

Will walks downstairs and sees Mike in his living room talking with Joyce. Joyce smiles and grabs her camera. Mike and Will stand next to eachother and laugh as Joyce takes a bunch of pictures.

Mom we have to gooo! Will says.

Alright alright just one more!

Mommmmmm!

Ok fine!

Everyone laughs. Mike and Will went outside to be greeted by Lucas, Dustin, Max and Eleven all on there bikes. Its pitch black outside and Will still has a broken arm.

How am I suppost to ride my bike? Will askes.

Here. Mike sets will on the back of mikes bike. Hold on mike says. Will raps his arm around Mikes waist and Mike begins peddling.

Were here! Max yells. Eleven was riding on the back of Maxs bike. Lucas and Dustin were on there own bikes.

Wills face slowly faded into a sad face.

Hey whats wrong? Mike asked.

Its just....

No ones gonna hurt us this time alright? Ill make sure of it. Mike kisses wills head. Will looks up at mike and smiles. Ok....

They walk inside and surprisingly no werid faces. No one really noticed. They were too busy dancing.

Woah.... everyone let out. It was so big and there were lights everywhere.

They all hung out and talked for a few until the slow dance came on.

Mike looked at Will. Wanna dance? He asked.

O-out there? Will said nervously.

Yes! Mike grabbed wills hand and dragged him right into the center of the floor.

Everyone was staring now.

Mike didn't care.

Mike took wills hands and placed them on his shoulders. Then Mike put his own hands on Wills waist.

Mike started slowly moving side to side. Will was too busy looking at everyone judging them.

Hey. Mike said.

Will looked up. H-hi.

Stop looking at everyone else. Look at me.

Will stared into Mikes eyes. They were shinning under all the lights.

Ive wanted this for so many years. This was my dream. To have mike all to myself. Hes mine now. I love him and he loves me.

Will completely got lost in Mikes eyes. He almost forgot how to breathe.

Max looked at Eleven.

E-el? She said.

Yes. El replied.

Do you wanna dance?

Elevens eyes went wide. Yes! She said.

Max grabbed els hand and walked over to mike and will. All 4 of them were smiling. Max and El joined Mike and Will and they started slow dancing too.

Glad to see you two together. Mike said to Max and El.

You to! Max said.

This is beautiful. Dustin says to Lucas.

It really is. Lucas replied.

Will didnt care about the looks they were getting. All he cared about was his boyfriend Mike.

Will got enough courage and kissed Mike infront of everyone. Mike smiled. He was so proud.

Max looked at El and El looked at Max. Max and El kissed for the first time.

Lucas and Dustin started cheering from the side. Next thing they knew, Everyone in the gym started cheering.

Mike will max and el all smiled. They all lived happily ever after.

Or do they.....

AHHHHH! guys thank you so much for being here this is actually insane! If you wish for more content ill gladly give you some. If you want a part 2 then ill definitely consider it! Hope you enjoyed! Stay awesome. Love you guys❤ ~ Ryleigh 9/1/20 7:40 pm

UPDATE!!!

i made a part 2 to this story! So make sure to go to my page and click on "loving you is risky, but i wont stop" to continue this story!