The Visit

A few hours go by and will is going to visit Mike. Will cant really think straight.

Do I have powers just like el?

Will cant get that scene out of his head. Mike screaming in pain. Will begging for them to let him go. Mike bleeding out on the ground. Will flinging them in the air with his mind. Mike being loaded into the ambulance.

Its all just too much. He cant understand what happened that night.

Its 11pm now and Will arrives at the hospital with Hopper.

They see as Mikes sister Nancy, Mikes mom Karen and Mikes father Ted are all crying in the waiting room.

This makes Will feel extremely guilty.

Nancy looks up and runs over to will begging for answers.

Will what happened!? The doctors wont tell us anything.

I-i....

K-kids from s-school h-hurt him. will struggled to get out.

What!? Why!? Who did it!?

Nancy was asking too many questions. Will was getting overwhelmed. The guilt kept building up inside.

is he going to be ok? Will let out.

Yes hes going to be fine.

When can we see him?

Whenever the doctor says we can.

Will and Nancy both take a seat with karen and ted.

2 hours go by

Everyone fell asleep except will. He couldn't sleep. Not after what happened. He blames himself. If mike never found out he was gay and liked him then none of this would have happened.

Will decides to test if he has powers like Eleven. He stares at a chair infront of him. No ones looking. He thinks and concentrates really hard. He thinks back to what happened that night and boom. The chair started floating in the air. Will quickly snapped back into reality. The sound of the chair falling woke Nancy. Will quickly wiped his nose which had started bleeding.

You can see him now. A voice from infront said.

It was a doctor. It was time to visit Mike.

Will and Nancy rush into the room.

Mike looked awful. He had bloody bandages all over his body. He looked like a mummy. A very bloody mummy.

Nancy and will are in shock. Mike just smiles at them, insuring them that hes ok.

Nancy gives Mike a big hug. Will is standing still by the door way with tears in his eyes. The sight of his boyfriend and bestfriend all bloody because of him....

Mike and Will are making eye contact with tears in there eyes. Nancy notices this.

I'll leave you too alone. She smiles and walks out while shutting the door.

Will runs over to Mike and hugs him.

Im sorry. He says.

Sorry? Will what are you sorry for.

For not helping you. For letting it happen. Im the reason it happened.

Will don't blame yourself! They let go of the hug and will just stares at mike.

Mike takes wills hand. You did nothing wrong! He explains.

None of this would have happened if I didn't write that awful journal..

If you never wrote that journal then we wouldn't be together right now.

Will and mike smile.

Will leans over and gives mike a kiss.