I love him so damn much

Later that day

Will is relieved that his mother and brother accepted him. Hes not sure about everyone else though.

"What am I going to do.....Mike is probably so freaked out.....I can't believe this happened. I wanted to come out on my own! I wanted to tell him when I was ready! I wasnt ready yet.....troy took that away from me. Now im even more of a freak than I already was. The gay zombie I guess." Will writes in the journal that will never leave his side ever again.

As soon as Mike got home he went right to his basement to think. He started going through all the drawings will left him and he went through all the photos they had together.

I still cant believe it. I feel so bad. I wish I could just hug him and tell him im not mad. After everything hes been through...Hes just a kid. I hate troy so much! Why does he always have to ruin Wills life! I love Will so dam much and-
wait......
I love Will so dam much....
I love him.
What do I do... Mike thinks.

Mike looks over at his walkie talkie.

I should ask him to come over....

Mike picks up the walkie talkie in hesitation.

What if I can't control myself....I love him so much. What if I mess up again and say something stupid. Just do it Micheal!

H-hello? Will you there?

Will hears as his walkie talkie starts speaking. He recognizes the voice and gets really nervous butterflies in his stomach.

H-hello....

Will! Hi!

h-hi.

Im really sorry about what happened..

It w-wasnt your f-fault...

Listen ive been thinking and I was wondering if you uh

You got this Micheal

C-come o-over so we can t-talk.

omg.....I cant....theres no way! I can't see him knowing that he knows I like him! No way!!!

O-oh uh sure....

great! See you soon.

O-ok

Bye will!

B-bye mike...

omg this is going to be so awkward! Theres no way hes gonna look at me the same! No way! I can't do this....this was a bad idea. Dont cry Will! Suck it up! Ugh I cant....

Will puts his hand over his face and lies down on his bed.

An hour goes by and its time to meet up with Mike

Last time I wore something adorable Mike called me cute. Do I wear something cute again or just go like this? I don't want to seem like im trying to get him or something. Even tho I kinda am....

Will goes in what he was already wearing because he doesnt want to come off strong. Will is out the door and on his way to Mikes house.