All my fault

Will stands in shock. Hes looking at his hands shaking. D-did i d-do th-that...

Mike looks at will in shock.

Will......

Will looks at his bleeding boyfriend who is still on the ground.

M-mike i-i-i-

Will gets interrupted by police sirens.

What the hell happened boys!? Yelled hopper.

Hopper sees as mike will and the 3 other boys are all bleeding.

Troy and his friends get up and run.

M-mike n-needs he-help. Will struggles to say as he is about to cry.

They load mike into the ambulance and hopper stays with will. The police were chasing after troy and his friends after they ran off.

Will wasnt aloud in the ambulance so he would have to visit mike later.

Hopper looks at will who is shaking.

Are you ok? Hopper asked.

Y-y-y-yes. A tear roles down wills face.

What happened?

W-well uh.. me and M-mike were h-hanging out and these k-kids from school came and s-started h-hitting mike. This is all m-my f-f-fault. Will puts his hands over his face and cries.

Hopper puts his arm around wills shoulder to comfort him.

Listen kid. Your mom told me what happened that day at lunch.

Will removes his hands from his face. W-what.

I know what happened and its not your fault. Kids will be kids and sometimes you just gotta ignore them. It might not be easy but youre so much better than them. They ran when they saw cops meanwhile youre out here battling giant monsters and what not. They wouldn't last a second out there in the real world. So you just keep your head up. Youre so strong. You, your mom, your brother, your step sister (eleven) are some of the strongest people i know.

Will grins and gives hopper a hug.

Thanks dad.....

Will lets go of the hug.

Hopper is in shock.

Dad