First Date

Later that day With mike

Maybe I should call will? Ugh idk! Ive been in a relationship before but this is different. This is with my bestfriend. Its with a boy. Its with will.

Mike looks over at his walkie talkie and stares at it thinking about what to say.

Just do it Micheal!

Mike picks up the walkie talkie and calls will.

H-hello? W-will you there?

Within like 2 seconds

Hi! I mean uh h-hi.

S-so whats uh up?

Just talking to my b-boyfriend.

Mike blushes and smiles.

S-same.

Silence

S-so what are you doing t-tomorrow? Mike finally asked.

I don't think im doing anything.

Cmon mike you got this!

U-uh do you m-maybe wanna....y'know- go on a uh. On um a d-date?

Jesus micheal what was that!?

Silence

Oh god hes gonna say no!

Ya! Says an excited will.

Mikes eyes light up. R-really?

Of course! What time and where would we go? Asked a very happy will.

We could go to the quarry at uh maybe 4? I-if you want.

Ok sounds fun!

C-cool! B-bye.

Bye!

Will jumps all around and squeals into his pillow. He cant believe hes going on a date with Micheal Wheeler!

Meanwhile Mike is anxious. What if the party finds out? What if someone's there? Homophobes maybe. Hes overthinking! Right....?

The next morning

Will and Mike both wake up and get ready. Its almost Christmas after all. Will puts on a cozy oversized black hoodie and navy blue pants and Mike puts on a light blue button up shirt and khaki shorts. There both dressed completely opposite.

Its 3:55 and Will hears a knock on his door. He goes to the front door and opens it. Its mike! They both stare and smile.

You look cute byers. He said smiling.

You too. Will says giggling.

They both laugh and begin to walk to the quarry. They planned on staying there until it got dark so they could watch the sunset and then the stars.

They arrive at the quarry. They sit down and just talk and laugh about basic stuff. They talk about Dungeons and dragons and how coming out went. Will told mike about joyce and jonathan. Mike told will about Nancy. It was all good.

You have a nice journal by the way. Mike said laughing.

Oh forget about that already! Says an embarrassed will. Will lies down on his back with his hands over his face like usual.

Mike lies down next to him and they watch the sunset.

Did you mean it? Asked mike.

Will looks over at mike who is still looking at the sky.

Mean what? Asked will.

What you said in the journal. Do you love me?

Will blushes and gets embarrassed again.

Silence

Of course I do.

Mike looks over at will and they make eye contact. The sunset reflects on will and mikes eyes. Mike leans forward and shares a kiss with will.

I love you too byers.

Hi guys long time no see! YeAh. Ive kinda been at a writers block and I just took a break. Im back now and I hope everything is good! I hope youre still here. Im so grateful if you actually made it this far. Thank you💓