"We going, you have no choice but anyways king finna be with Cj (her cousin)and they little friend group all them niggas fine."she said and I mugged her.

"Mmh Imma have to see because no shade, you a hoe and you think everyone cute."I laughed . I was so serious tho because she is a low key hoe lmao.

"Teehehe bitch that's not funny just cause I be getting dick don't mean I'm a hoe. You needdd to be getting dick-wait you like pussy?"she laughed.

"BITCH! fuck on with that gay ass shit ion like no stanky pussy."I laughed waving her off.

"Girl I tried it but I just don't like plastic dick I like the real thing."she shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait you tried being gay?" She made a face like this "😬" "umm no ma'am I could never I'm strictly dickly." I laughed.

"Be ready imma be there in 20."she said. With that being said we hung up. I went and took a shower and did my hygiene. I went to my room and put my outfit on.

"Yaya!"I yelled.

"Fuck you want?"she answered.

"Don't cuss no more little girl!"my mama yelled out her room.

"Mmcht ok mama, what you want?"she asked.

"Take a picture of me real quick please."I handed her my phone.

She took a few pictures.

1,234 liked
@Darealest.ZaZa:I just seen you new bitch boosted up my self esteem
1,200 comments

BEEP!

"Bye Y'all!"they both said bye.

"Hey!"I said as I got in the car.

"Hey, look at you boo."she looked at  my outfit.

"Thx Pooh!"I plugged my phone up to her radio.

"I'm a freek-a-leek (Oh)But I can't let a broke nigga beat (No)Know we from the streets So when you see me, nigga, don't speak Put 'em straight to sleep"I rapped.

"I don't sell pussy, but this ain't cheap (On God)Abracadabra, got rappers and trappers Yeah, I got some tricks up my sleeve Drama? I'm with the shits"Leah rapped.

"You want a problem? I wanna hit
Old ho-ass, trick-ass, ready-to-snitch-ass Simp-ass, weak-ass bitch (Bitch)"we pointed at the road and rapped together.