Insightful

"Come on, Zee, don't go all chef on me. Try something a little simpler like noodles." He said hopefully. Saint was getting a little frustrated with the one teaspoon here and a tablespoon their commands. Zee laughed and said, "We can't eat noodles every day, Saint." Saint sighed and picked up the bowl that he prepared to TRY to make dumplings. "Here check to see if the texture feels right with the spoon. What do you think?" he handed him the bowl and the spoon and Zee started stirring the batter. He got up and made his way to the counter and set the bowl down. "Ok I believe it's ready let's try to make some dumplings." Saint smiled and they laughed and made a mess of the kitchen, but they managed to make dinner together.

After dinner, Saint went to shower and left Zee listening to the TV. While he was dressing, he heard a knock at his door. "Come in" he said absently. He glanced up and saw Zee standing there. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Zee didn't respond. He started walking slowly toward the sound of his voice. He reached him and gently grabbed his waist and started walking him back until Saint felt the wall at his back. "Zee" he whispered. Zee reached up and held his face and said "I love you. I want to be with you. I can't wait any longer." He pulled Saint's face to his and their lips met. It was gentle at first. Sweet and tender. Then Zee sucked on Saints lower lip and they both moaned. He parted his lips and Saint merged their tongues in a passionate kiss.

Saint guided Zee to the bed. One by one each piece of clothing was removed. They were both laying naked on the bed facing each other. Saint whispered while kissing him. "You are beautiful." Zee nuzzled Saints neck and smiled "Hey that's my line." Zee ran his hands from his shoulder down to his hip. "You are so soft." And started kissing him again. Zee relied on his touch to SEE Saint. Every curve and angle. His ears listening to every moan and every giggle. They both couldn't get enough of touching each other. He could feel everything Saint did to him tenfold. Everything felt intensified. Saint started kissing his chest and slowly moved down. He could only take so much until he finally grabbed Saint and pulled him up flipping him over and leaning into him. "I need you" he whispered. Saint looked back at Zee and with a gentle whisper said "Yes, please". They made love for the first time and it was perfect. They made love again and it was amazing. Their bodies fused together as if they were made for each other.

The morning sun peeked through the crack in the curtain lighting up the room. Saint turned over and snuggled up to Zee. His body ached but it was a wonderful kind of ache. Zee wrapped his arm around him and pulled him in for a kiss. "Good Morning, Love" he mumbled. Saint laughed a little and responded by giving him a hug.

Zee reached up and rubbed his eyes. "Zee, What's wrong?" Saint frowned. He thought that Zee looked very pale. "I am not sure. My head is hurting, and my eyes are burning." Zee pushed the covers off and sat up on the bed. When he went to stand it felt like the room was spinning. He heard Saint call his name and then everything went blank.

The emergency room was crazy busy. It was even difficult finding a seat. Saint, Mew and Gulf were waiting on Zee's parents. They had taken Zee through the doors into the examination area. It had been about 30 minutes since the ambulance had brought him in. Saint had called Zee's parents first. Then on the way, he had called Mew and Gulf and explained the situation.

Mr. and Mrs. Panich arrived to only be told that their son was undergoing more testing, but he was awake now. At least that was something, Saint thought. The time passed very slow. Saint must have looked at the clock a thousand times. He was so worried. Mrs. Panich was pacing the floor. Her husband would ask her to sit and rest and she would for a few minutes, then she would get up and do it again. Saint totally understood. All he wanted to do was scream.

Finally, a doctor came out and called for the family of Mr. Panich. His parents stood up and went to the doctor's side. She explained that they had ran multiple tests but could not determine the cause for his pain. They have given him some medication and covered his eyes with bandages in order to sooth some of the burning he feels. They were going to go ahead and admit him for the night.

After about an hour Zee was settled in his room and everyone could visit with him. He seemed to be feeling a little better. He said his headache was almost gone but his eyes were still bothering him. Every time he would lift his hand to his eyes, Saint would grab and smack it and tell him to quit. Mr. and Mrs. Panich laughed every time. Zee would just pout and grumble at Saint. "Too cute" Mrs. Panich would whisper to her husband. After an hour, his parents, Mew and Gulf got up to go. His Mom said she would return tomorrow to see how he was doing. She kissed Zee and reached up and kissed Saint. She smiled when his face turned red. They said their good nights and left. Mew came over and patted Zee on the back. "We have got to stop meeting like this." He teased. Zee smirked. "No kidding." They talked a little while about the repairs and Mew said that they were almost complete, and he expects to reopen in about a week. Zee thanked him and told him that he was doing an excellent job on managing the repairs. Finally, Gulf told Saint to give him a call if they needed anything and they headed to the restaurant.

After they left, the room was silent. "Come here." Zee whispered. Saint laughed and went over and sat on the edge of the bed and said "you scared me. again." He grabbed Zee's hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed his palm. "I know I did. I'm sorry, Love." Saint reached up and dimmed the light then turned around and laid down next to Zee and put his arm across his chest. After a few minutes, Saint could hear him lightly snoring. I love you, Zee, He laid there for a long time before sleep claimed him.